Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

How To Sell More Products To More Customers Despite The Hike In Prices - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell More Products To More Customers Despite The Hike In Prices (209 Views)

Bread Producers Serve Notice Of Imminent Hike In Prices / Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever / First Bank Remains Committed To Their Customers Despite The Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell More Products To More Customers Despite The Hike In Prices by Solo777(m): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
Dear friend,

You don't need another course or book.

In fact,

You've read lots of books and taken lots of courses but the problem is implementation.

What you need is a coach. One that will help and guide you.

One that will teach you what to do, get your feedback and help you implement them to make sales.

The goal here is to help you make more sales and more money within the next 10 days.

Is #1999 too much for you?

Can you run ads that will help you sell for #1,999.

My 30 days course is 10,000 while my 2 weeks of business coaching is #5,500 but you have this rare opportunity to have me guide, follow you up and help you make more sales.

Don't miss it.

7 persons have made payment.

13 remaining and we close the group.

Hurry, make payments and fill out the questionnaire.

I'll start working with those who paid from today.

We'll begin with branding.

You're going to revamp and relaunch your business then see how the sales will start coming in.

Don't sit back and regret it later when you could have paid just #1,999 to make sales.

Send SELL OUT to 08179687499 on WhatsApp to join the 5 days class now

(1) (Reply)

. / $15 Canadian Amazon Gift Card For Sale At A Cheap Rate. / How To Make 300k To 750k Monthly Before The Year Ends Using Just Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.