Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

I Will Become The First Ogunwest Son To Win Ogun Governorship Seat, Says Olufemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Become The First Ogunwest Son To Win Ogun Governorship Seat, Says Olufemi (138 Views)

APC ‘ll Win Ogun, Imo Without Amosun, Okorocha – Oshiomhole / Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate / Segun Odegbami Contesting For Ogun Governorship - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Become The First Ogunwest Son To Win Ogun Governorship Seat, Says Olufemi by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
The Gubernatorial Candidate of New Nigeria People’s Party, Comrade Olufemi Ajadi Oguntoyinbo has reiterated that the Agenda of Ogunwest person to become the Governor of Ogun State in 2023 is alive and kicking.

Olufemi Ajadi made these assertion at the Family Meeting and Get together Party Organized on his behalf at The Apostolic Church Multipurpose Hall, Iyalode's Compound, Leslie, Ilaro, Yewa South on Saturday 20th August 2022.

In his address at the family meeting attended by his mother, Olori Adebisi of Great Iyalode of Ilaro dynasty, Olufemi Ajadi made it clear that his government will be closer to the people and prioritise Ogun people's needs and aspirations.

The NNPP governorship candidate further said his government will focus on giving quality education to the residents of the state when he takes over power from the incumbent governor, Dapo Abiodun come 2023.

Ajadi, who is optimistic that his party would emerge victorious in the forthcoming general election, stressed that the people would enjoy dividends of democracy during his administration.

Ajadi noted that his governorship ambition was ordained by God, stressing that he is ready to deliver the state from slavery.

The NNPP guber candidate added, "It is the job God sent us that we are doing. He asked us to come and deliver Ogun state from slavery.

"Many of our youths are jobless, they don't have access to good education, when then are we going to start developing our country?

"I had intention of contesting for the Presidency, but God wanted me to start from Ogun state Governorship.

"In Ilaro and Ogun state, there will be a great difference by the grace of God. I am here to solicit for your supports and votes. I will be coming home at least on every Weekend. I was not born with silver spoon, I am just like you. You all know my mother! She is a great woman from reputable and respected Family.

"We are going to improve on governance, and ensure you enjoy the dividends of democracy.

"We will prioritise electricity, good roads and also access to quality education."

In his remarks, the state chairman of NNPP, Comrade Olaposi Oginni maintained that it is time the Yewa people break the jinx by ensuring the victory of Ajadi in the 2023 election.

The NNPP Chairman stressed that the party has produced the best man for the job, and the people must be ready to support him.

Oginni however noted that Ajadi's guber ambition is not just about the Yewa Agenda, but an agenda to rescue the state from the hands of cankerworms.

He further said, "It is time for Yewa to break the jinx. This is the person that God has chosen for us and he is a youth.

"The governorship ambition is not even about Yewa Agenda, but about the agenda to deliver Ogun state and rescue the state. NNPP's Agenda is an Agenda of good Governance!

"We are talking about best man for the job and this is the man.

"The NNPP as a party has been able to produce the best man for the job and the best Candidate. First among Equals concerning 2023 governorship election."

(1) (Reply)

Is INEC Ready For Rigging Or Free & Fair Elections Come 2023? / Buhari And APC Elevated Nepotism, Poverty -National Alliance For Atiku/Okowa / Buhari's Appointees To INEC Are Card-carrying Members Of APC - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.