Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) (67979 Views)

This Fish is Able To Kill Snakes & Other Animals While Walking On Land (Video) / Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by CheapHomes1: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/scientists-baffled-shark-breaks-rules-27791437

Mr. Righteousness2 and Holiness, pls come explain this. This must be an end time phenomenon
Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by Xahhst7: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ok

Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by FrankAkowe: 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
The Lord is wonderful.
Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by Hanndye: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
I think say na shark.
Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by Creamypie(m): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
APc don make us learn unusual ways to survive too

1 Like

Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by Passionate888: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Greenbottlelady:
Evolution
Why can't human evolve to start staying longer under water?
Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by HazardAwka(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
Siberia01:
grin

Who cares

What we only care about is BBN
And comedy

They can research all they want

Scientists are naturally poor people

They are not as rich as Davido , WizKid and burna boy

Why would I study science
clap for yourself
Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by IbileIfe: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
The shark is 100 million years old. grin
Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by jonaifame22(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
marvelife:
... And all that he created, science, human, and modern technologies now and the years ahead wouldn't be able to unravelled the the mystery.
God is wonderful
God is ubiquitous
God is all that you see around you...
When we all go in the years ahead, God will be God...
Let someone say
Thanks God ���
Thanks God
Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by Shegzy8(m): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hello

I am an illustrator and graphics designer. I offer top notch designs ranging from Book cover, Children book cover, illustration designs, logo design, cartoon and comic etc. All comes at a cost friendly price.

You can call or WhatsApp- +2348103249342

Https:///2348103249342

Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by ncoolsome(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin

E never still work na

For sale... Just 30k

CUPBOARD

Lagos

What is 30k here...all I see is firewood
Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
See me rushing into the thread to see a fish standing tall and strolling along a beach...

Op, be minding yaself o! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by idu1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin

E never still work na

For sale... Just 30k

CUPBOARD

Lagos

This apoti for 30k?

1 Like

Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by harmargedon: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
Evolution
Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by thatigboman1: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
beylinko02:
Na small thing, living things are gradually evolving to adapt to their changing environment.
The other day they said one fish also dey climb tree, today again shark dey walk.
oyibo don chop belleful that's why they have time for all that rubbish.
Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by Goalgetter23(m): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
Anieke77:
The world is evolving why some countryin western part of Africa are bating. Obidient is betterthan batting

From your name, I can deduce your level of reasoning. Try to speak intelligently when responding to scientific issues.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by Cleanworld(f): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
DO YOU NEED SOMEONE TO SPELL IT OUT TO YOU THAT 'THERE'S GOD'?

NO TIME AGAIN TO PREACH TO YOU BECAUSE ONCE AND TWICE YOU HAVE HEARD IT THAT ALL POWEER BELONG TO GOD.

RUNN TO HIM NOW., ITS NEVER TO LATE.
Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by diplomat058(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Emilokan shark....no matter how he bribes nature it's going no where

You and your fellow Ipob minions will finally rest after the election lol

1 Like

Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
beylinko02:
Na small thing, living things are gradually evolving to adapt to their changing environment.
The other day they said one fish also dey climb tree, today again shark dey walk.

E dey climb tree? Are you trying to be sarcastic or what?
Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by mrkings84(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Where una day see all these years way una day calculate?
Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by inosend: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Issorite. By the early part of next year we, people of naija would be able survive two weeks straight without feeding. It is called buharidaptation.
Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by Anieke77(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
Goalgetter23:

From your name, I can deduce your level of reasoning. Try to speak intelligently when responding to scientific issues.
It's my ancestral name that has deep root in African culture which am proud of. Meanwhile your name has no conceptual meaning fool wake up and emancipate yourself compound fool
Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by inosend: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
Siberia01:
grin

Who cares

What we only care about is BBN
And comedy

They can research all they want

Scientists are naturally poor people

They are not as rich as Davido , WizKid and burna boy

Why would I study science
Chai! People like dis still dey exist? Bros, your gene strong o. *thinking to myself* how come the natural law of selection missed this one?
Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by Christistruth00: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
God made Sure that Nature would Testify Of his Awesomeness
Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Anieke77:
The world is evolving why some countryin western part of Africa are bating. Obidient is betterthan batting
This talk just weak me mehn! grin

1 Like

Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
marvelife:
... And all that he created, science, human, and modern technologies now and the years ahead wouldn't be able to unravelled the the mystery.
God is wonderful
God is ubiquitous
Let someone say
Thanks God ���
Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by Barims(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
marvelife:
God is wonderful
God is ubiquitous
Let someone say
Thanks God ���

Haha you are really stupid grin grin grin
Re: Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) by tunjijones(m): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
richboi20:
Crawl on land would have been more appropriate, walk how?

It uses its fin to walk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Snake Climb Wall? What Specie Of Snake Is This? / Monkey Opens Plate Of Fruit, Eats In Style, Wows Social Media Users (photos) / The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.