Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

“I Am Deeply Sorry”- Yomi Fabiyi’s Babymama, Grace Jimoh Begs Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Deeply Sorry”- Yomi Fabiyi’s Babymama, Grace Jimoh Begs Actor (1023 Views)

I Cry And Drink Anointing Oil – 29-year-old Lady Begs Actor RMD To Marry Her As / Desperate Lady Begs Actor John Boyega For A Date, Promises To Foot The Bill!!! / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Deeply Sorry”- Yomi Fabiyi’s Babymama, Grace Jimoh Begs Actor by TheGistDay: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Grace Jimoh, the baby mama of Nollywood actor Yomi Fabiyi, has given up and suggested that they develop a friendly relationship.

Recall that the mother of one was previously accusing her ex-lover of a great deal of things. She also details the very cruel things he allegedly did to her.

She recalled Yomi pressuring her to get rid of her belongings during their courtship.

https://thegistday.com/2022/08/22/i-am-deeply-sorry-yomi-fabiyis-babymama-grace-jimoh-begs-actor/

Re: “I Am Deeply Sorry”- Yomi Fabiyi’s Babymama, Grace Jimoh Begs Actor by SAMBARRY: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Smh this guy is lousy and an annoying talkative

1 Like

Re: “I Am Deeply Sorry”- Yomi Fabiyi’s Babymama, Grace Jimoh Begs Actor by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
what man in his right mind would believe what comes out of the mouth of a woman who was quick to abuse you and put your biz out there like that?!?!?

as much as they should co-parent that child together, be on your guards at all times.

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As 50 Cent Announces Nigeria Tour (pic) / Africa's Sexiest Competition / Mj's 7 Wonders !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.