Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Your Ads Won't Convert If You Don't Pay Attention To This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Ads Won't Convert If You Don't Pay Attention To This (155 Views)

Business Tips You Should Pay Attention To / Solve your business plan financials with ease - Don't pay consultants again! / Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Ads Won't Convert If You Don't Pay Attention To This by sync23(m): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Your website determines how efficiently your online business will grow.

If you're deliberate about generating more sales online, you should give a lot of attention to the quality of your website or landing page.

If your website has a low quality, it doesn't matter how much you spend on ads online, your ad campaigns still yield low conversions.

This explains why some businesses complain that their ads don't convert. Meanwhile, the problem might not even be the ad, but where the ad is being directed to (a poor website or landing page)

If you truly want to be successful in digital marketing, investing in your website should be one of your major priorities

I hope you found this insightful

Thanks for reading

PS: If you're looking forward to creating or redesigning your business website, don't hesitate to reach out to me today

Re: Your Ads Won't Convert If You Don't Pay Attention To This by sync23(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Congratulations, you’ve published your website — the work is over, right? The reality is quite the opposite, and this is where a lot of website owners get it wrong.

Owning a website is quite similar to building a house or buying a vehicle. The fact that it would be used continuously also means it has to be maintained properly with the right expertise.

Failure to do so would eventually result in a major breakdown in the future, which would incur more costs to rectify.

The design and launching process of your website is just a fraction of the work that needs to be done in ensuring that your website stays 'alive'.

To ensure the quality performance of your website, it needs to be well-maintained and this can be done by making sure that the tools used in building the website are always up to date with the latest technologies.

Your website also requires continual maintenance to keep up with the fast-paced, ever-changing demands of your prospects by keeping your website contents up to date.

Slow loading speed, disabled functionalities, hacking, malware infection and so many others are some effects of a poorly maintained website. This isn't good for any business, because it drives site visitors away and ultimately results in low sales or conversions.

Having a fully optimized website gives you a great advantage over your competitors in the online space.

The only way to achieve this is by constantly keeping your site up to date with a professional website maintenance service.

I hope you found this insightful

Thanks for reading

PS: If you're looking forward to designing or maintaining your website, don't hesitate to contact me today

#websitetips #websitedesign #digitalamarketing

(1) (Reply)

Making Money In South Africa / I Need Paypal Funds / This Business Model Has Helped Over 10k People Make Their First $2k Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.