Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

What Mini Business Can I Setup For My Younger Brother? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Mini Business Can I Setup For My Younger Brother? (309 Views)

What business can 300k do / What My Younger Brother Did With Car Tires (Photos) / How Do I Setup My Blog Can Someone Assist Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Mini Business Can I Setup For My Younger Brother? by daytona007: 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
Dear Nairalanders,

I am going to be quick.

My younger brother who is in his early 20s graduated from a polytechnic around 2020. Since then he has been working at my uncle's bar for a monthly salary of 10k, in this economy. Even though he doesn't pay for transportation, rent or food as he is staying at my family house, I am quite worried about him. He might just sit there month after month and before you know it, he is in his late 20s and then 30s.

I don't earn so much myself, I earn a little over 150k monthly. I have some savings to around a little above 500k outside my rent and other bills which I want to set him up on any mini business that he can earn something more tangible for himself and grow.

I recently got a loan in form of a laptop from the company I work with so I can give him my current one to learn graphics design or some other relevant digital skills.

Please Nairalanders, help me suggest some mini businesses I can start up for him with that amount. I am thinking of POS, but with the rate of POS vendors, I don't know how profitable that will be. Secondly, I don't think he has the mental maturity to handle money. He might get tempted to squander the money due to peer pressure. I have seen him blow that amount before in the span of a month.

Please help. Thanks, with love!

(1) (Reply)

Trendy Short Sleeve Style | How To Wear A Short Sleeve Outfit? / Massive Retrenchments Of Jobs By Companies And International Brands! Why? / The Free Strategy That Can Earn You N20 Million In 9 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.