Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Will Donate ₦20 - ₦40 Million Towards Peter Obi's Campaign Isaac Fayose (video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Donate ₦20 - ₦40 Million Towards Peter Obi's Campaign Isaac Fayose (video (633 Views)

Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) / 2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) / Broken Neck: Man Imitates Fayose (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Donate ₦20 - ₦40 Million Towards Peter Obi's Campaign Isaac Fayose (video by Uba76: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRb1FjVN5_M

Isaac Fayose who is the brother to Ayodele Fayose has said that he will donate N20 - N40 million towards Peter Obi's campaign, he also said that Atiku will fail and go back to Dubai

1 Like

Re: I Will Donate ₦20 - ₦40 Million Towards Peter Obi's Campaign Isaac Fayose (video by after4: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
We will all donate to that campaign too, make September dey come we dey wait

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Donate ₦20 - ₦40 Million Towards Peter Obi's Campaign Isaac Fayose (video by Corridon: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ayo Fayose disguising. Nigerians are solidly behind Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Donate ₦20 - ₦40 Million Towards Peter Obi's Campaign Isaac Fayose (video by Arespect10: 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
Instead, donate to the family of those who were killed by his boys in the Eastern part
Re: I Will Donate ₦20 - ₦40 Million Towards Peter Obi's Campaign Isaac Fayose (video by Ever8090: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
If he wins, you will double the money through contract, this too is hustle

1 Like

Re: I Will Donate ₦20 - ₦40 Million Towards Peter Obi's Campaign Isaac Fayose (video by nifemi25(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
As for me and my family ,we are all rooting for obedient....

4 Likes

Re: I Will Donate ₦20 - ₦40 Million Towards Peter Obi's Campaign Isaac Fayose (video by donaldking100: 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ever8090:
If he wins, you will double the money through contract, this too is hustle

The whole world would laugh at us if a drug baron wins the presidential election.
In saner climes, individuals who have criminal convictions relating to Drugs & Trafficking are not allowed to run for public office.

1 Like

Re: I Will Donate ₦20 - ₦40 Million Towards Peter Obi's Campaign Isaac Fayose (video by Zee0007: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
I'm donating 3k. That's where my hands are now. I have started buying my plastic cups to give to my people right here in the north—far north. I need more support. I need to print Peter obi's picture/ labour party logo and paste at the back of the cup.

My people like koko well well. cheesy
If you are around Northwest, kindly reach out to me so that we can collaborate. I need support. Since we are on strike, I will hit the street September 1st. No time.This movement must be spread to the end.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Donate ₦20 - ₦40 Million Towards Peter Obi's Campaign Isaac Fayose (video by bewla(m): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
U
Re: I Will Donate ₦20 - ₦40 Million Towards Peter Obi's Campaign Isaac Fayose (video by TinubuThief: 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
grin
Re: I Will Donate ₦20 - ₦40 Million Towards Peter Obi's Campaign Isaac Fayose (video by FreedomfromtheT: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Zee0007:
I'm donating 3k. That's where my hands are now. I have started buying my plastic cups to give to my people right here in the north—far north. I need more support. I need to print Peter obi's picture and paste at the back of the cup.

If you are around Northwest, kindly reach out to me so that we can collaborate. If you can't you can reach out to me. This movement must be spread.
That's highly commendable. Please don't forget to add the Labour Party logo too because that is what will appear on the ballot paper. Thank you.
Re: I Will Donate ₦20 - ₦40 Million Towards Peter Obi's Campaign Isaac Fayose (video by Zee0007: 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
That's highly commendable. Please don't forget to add the Labour Party logo too because that is what will appear on the ballot paper. Thank you.

Yes, sir. That's very important. I will even sensitize them on how to locate labour party logo on the ballot.
Re: I Will Donate ₦20 - ₦40 Million Towards Peter Obi's Campaign Isaac Fayose (video by FreedomfromtheT: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Zee0007:

Yes, sir. That's very important. I will even sensitize them on how to locate labour party logo on the ballot.
God bless you sir. Your labour will not be in vain in Jesus' name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Will Donate ₦20 - ₦40 Million Towards Peter Obi's Campaign Isaac Fayose (video by illicit(m): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
From Ekiti money wey ur brother stole
Re: I Will Donate ₦20 - ₦40 Million Towards Peter Obi's Campaign Isaac Fayose (video by Umsworld: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
[s]
Zee0007:
I'm donating 3k. That's where my hands are now. I have started buying my plastic cups to give to my people right here in the north—far north. I need more support. I need to print Peter obi's picture/ labour party logo and paste at the back of the cup.

If you are around Northwest, kindly reach out to me so that we can collaborate. I need support. Since we are on strike, I will hit the street September 1st. No time.This movement must be spread to the end.
[/s]

Oga this na lowkey BARA cheesy
Re: I Will Donate ₦20 - ₦40 Million Towards Peter Obi's Campaign Isaac Fayose (video by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Very good

(1) (Reply)

Obj To Tinubu - Please Make Obi Economic Minister??? / Heated Debates As APC,PDP And LP Defend Their Presidential Candidates On TV / Lady Share Puff Puff at Abuja Rally says Nigerians will experience love under PO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.