Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) (95609 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja / Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano / Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Zubydeangelo(m): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by blowjohn(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
onuman:

Before long, you will ask what has good education got to do with a president providing social amenities for the country.

Education is important in that respect.
Note, Education, not degrees o.

But certainly, not dressing.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by DICO111(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Roger3D:
And what has one's clothes got to do with his capacity to do a job? Nigerians and stupidity
Seriously How did you manage to exist among human population? You're supposed to be existing in other wild forms......so someone is dressed like a clown and you want us to take him serious? Have you not heard the saying" you're addressed by how you're dressed"? So how do you manage to spot an ashawo among women, is it not by their fashion and dress sense? You seriously need to check into a psychiatrist facility ASAP honestly.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by stacyadams: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Racoon:
So an annual NBA conference with lawyers drawn from all over the federation attending is now a threat to Tinubu? Thought the emilokan druggie is the jagaban of Lagos and Borgu? Thought the cityboy should also be well @ easy in his Lagos territorial area?

He is no more entitled to govt or private security details again? What has happened to the bullion vans monies? Just acknowledge that Emilokan cant stand the rigor of intellectual discussion in these contemporary times. You cant defend Tinubu and sound reasonable.
....... >:

( any which way they want to stand vertically, horizontally, upside down to defend APC ,Las Las will still sound foolish angry grin
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Theoarhics: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Everything oversize, including his head.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by toujurs: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Lol, tinubu couldn't show up, but other presidential candidate showed up.

Tinubu is demented, if he thinks, Aso rock is for him.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by stacyadams: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
BATified2023:
y are u supporting Peter obi?

.Im voting a healthy man....I cannot afford to be ruled by another sick man who will spend 7 and half years traveling hup Han Dan for medical check ups....

How many times u don hear say president of US or prime minister of Britain leave them country go medical checks outside their soil
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by 07kjb: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
PandoraObi:
Igbos will never disappoint, that was why I know Tinubu will never give a chance to his enemies, Igbo are anchoring a program and you want Tinubu to be there so that unknown gunmen anchoring the program can shoot him down. Zombidients can cannot hide their depression and frustration

When IGBOs became sole owners of NBA

Una de think at all

Vote L.P for your sanity
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by fapcrook(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
Good meme
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Sunnyja: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
PandoraObi:
Igbos will never disappoint, that was why I know Tinubu will never give a chance to his enemies, Igbo are anchoring a program and you want Tinubu to be there so that unknown gunmen anchoring the program can shoot him down. Zombidients can cannot hide their depression and frustration
So Tinubu now wants them to shoot Shettima?
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Thebigheart: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
PandoraObi:
your mother is there

I'll-cultured, I guess?
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by kkonyeji(m): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Racoon:
So an annual NBA conference with lawyers drawn from all over the federation attending is now a threat to Tinubu? Thought the emilokan druggie is the jagaban of Lagos and Borgu? Thought the cityboy should also be well @ easy in his Lagos territorial area?

He is no more entitled to govt or private security details again? What has happened to the bullion vans monies? Just acknowledge that Emilokan cant stand the rigor of intellectual discussion in these contemporary times. You cant defend Tinubu and sound reasonable.

Never!
Only idiots support BAT & still think they're normal.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by eaglez(m): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Even tinubu go dey laugh where him dey......he go dey say shetti bobo o ti lule
Massiveglory:
Vawulence dress sense

1 Like

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by BrotherCork: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
ashawopikin:
grin

Brother.. so how long did u say u been doing olosho job & and bro..are u the complaining types? smiley
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
BATified2023:
don’t expect much from igbos

Bigotry at its peak.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by onyxo76(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
Arysexy:
Oga why not wear native?

Which kind coat of many colours be this?

So this terrorist does not know u unbutton coat (suit) while sitting?
probably his first time ever wearing a suit

1 Like

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Kay25(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
Abuse shettima from today till tomorrow they will still hold power at hand ..ur obi will still go beg them if he needs to rule Nigeria in Peace...note:I am not an Apc fan but reality is just all I have said
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
Roger3D:
And what has one's clothes got to do with his capacity to do a job? Nigerians and stupidity
kai! see human being! Whosoever that chop you, no remain anything for you! Dress the way you would like to be addressed! Suit with trainers?

1 Like

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Entimz: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Unsuitable
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Doyou2019: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
descarado:

Tinubu paid you for more than this. Its very stale.
If I were his social media coordinator, I will review you all posts and send some of you packing.
What you do don't justify your pay. So many of you are lacking
Work harder.

I keep saying this! I keep telling them!!
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Ceejay94: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Kay25:
Abuse shettima from today till tomorrow they will still hold power at hand ..ur obi will still go beg them if he needs to rule Nigeria in Peace...note:I am not an Apc fan but reality is just all I have said
You can't support Tinubu and look Okay
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by ashawopikin(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Oksman:

You are the stupid one here and not Nigerians as you posit.
just leave that guy, there is no way anyone can support apc and don't look stupid
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Minajesty18(f): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
Shettima never ever smiles��why?
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Aguogba(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
JBoss25:
Dripping in sauce
grin
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Bimpe29: 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Do not judge his outlook/costume but trust his expertise. grin

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Minajesty18(f): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Kay25:

Beg them say dey be God. Abeg shift.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by alagba333(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
I heard he wasn’t sure which NBA invited them so he wore the suit in case its Nigerian Bar Association and Trainers should it be Nigerian Basketball Association….��‍♂️������
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by OtunbaJ: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
Roger3D:
Y don't u be moving round necked because it's has nothing to with ur capasity. Bother ode
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by dewiseacre(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
When next you have a corporate meeting, go in your underpants to prove this rather lame point.
And talking about capacity, kindly outline Shettima's

Roger3D:
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
PandoraObi:

Eyyaahhh..... The senselessness is already affecting some supporters. Please you are too young for this, go get yourself checked......

So Atiku that attended is an Igbo man grin. All the interviews Tinubu has avoided were organized by Igbos.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hahahaha
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
07kjb:

When IGBOs became sole owners of NBA

Una de think at all

Vote L.P for your sanity

Aswear grin grin grin.... For their sanity

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari / What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.