Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

The Magical Wonders Of Onions - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Magical Wonders Of Onions (324 Views)

The Story Of The Magical Antimalarial Chinese Medicine – Ginghaosu (Artemisinin) / Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster / Wonders Of Alpha Meta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Magical Wonders Of Onions by Luna47(f): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
ONIONS

ONION is an herbal plant used for cooking and spicing up food. But do you know the onion is also used to detect and cure almost all illness if used the right way and right amount.

HOW ONIONS IS USED TO DETECT ILLNESS

Take an onion bulb and place it under your heels (back of your leg ) and wear a socks for 30 minutes or overnight. any underlying sickness would be forced to surface.

using it as a treatment

soak onions in clean water for eight hours and drink but always make another mixture 3 days later
it cleans up the system and bowels

In combination with ginger, garlic and lemon soaked reduces belly fat.

raw onions applied to the scalp, reduces dandruff and increases hair growth, for better effect mix with raw aloe vera

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Magical Wonders Of Onions by Jashub: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Thanks for sharing!!!

1 Like

Re: The Magical Wonders Of Onions by Machinegun91(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
I don't believe it, I have been eating onions since I was born but nothing changes

1 Like

Re: The Magical Wonders Of Onions by Luna47(f): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
Machinegun91:
I don't believe it, I have been eating onions since I was born but nothing changes
try it, you never put your mind in little things. Little things have maximum effect we never notice except we observe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Gel Cures Knee Pain, Back Pain, Joint Pain In Just A Few Days / TAMBA CEREAL (sisi Kokopap) / HEALTH & SAFETY: 10 Things You Should Never Microwave!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.