Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Let's Build A Tech Ecosystem In Africa - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Let's Build A Tech Ecosystem In Africa (902 Views)

The Man Building The Tech Ecosystem Of Nigeria - Iyinoluwa Aboyeji / Nigeria Startup Bill Set To Deepen Technology Ecosystem / Let's Build A Mobile App For Your Businesses, Websites & Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Build A Tech Ecosystem In Africa by LTCtech: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hello there,

I've been on a look out for tech hubs around, I've searched few online and I noticed it is an high class thing, I might be wrong.

We have potentials in Africa but we're always lagging behind in tech innovations and I won't blame anyone. Nobody is pointing a finger at anyone.

We're like copying, we don't really like following the path of PIONEERING. More of a consumption than production thing.

Fintech industry came and boom we have a lot of Fintech startups in Nigeria and Africa. Edtech came, same.

When ride hailing services came, we copied. I might sound blunt but it's the truth. I'm also guilty of that. We need to create a standard that other continents will follow and who knows we might be standard to follow in this technology driven world.

So, how about we create a Tech Ecosystem in Africa, we might start virtually first and move to onsite and who knows if more hands are on deck we might start with the latter.

The purpose is bringing young and innovative minds together to create tech solutions that solves every single problem on earth. We should be solving and not creating problems.

This is not money oriented but passion oriented. If you're in, say Hi.

Well, I'm in Hi.
Re: Let's Build A Tech Ecosystem In Africa by GoodBoyBadVibes(f): 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
LTCtech I'm in... Hi
Re: Let's Build A Tech Ecosystem In Africa by LTCtech: 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
GoodBoyBadVibes:
LTCtech I'm in... Hi

Got you
Re: Let's Build A Tech Ecosystem In Africa by Solanaa: 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
LTCtech:
Hello there,

I've been on a look out for tech hubs around, I've searched few online and I noticed it is an high class thing, I might be wrong.

We have potentials in Africa but we're always lagging behind in tech innovations and I won't blame anyone. Nobody is pointing a finger at anyone.

We're like copying, we don't really like following the path of PIONEERING. More of a consumption than production thing.

Fintech industry came and boom we have a lot of Fintech startups in Nigeria and Africa. Edtech came, same.

When ride hailing services came, we copied. I might sound blunt but it's the truth. I'm also guilty of that. We need to create a standard that other continents will follow and who knows we might be standard to follow in this technology driven world.

So, how about we create a Tech Ecosystem in Africa, we might start virtually first and move to onsite and who knows if more hands are on deck we might start with the latter.

The purpose is bringing young and innovative minds together to create tech solutions that solves every single problem on earth. We should be solving and not creating problems.

This is not money oriented but passion oriented. If you're in, say Hi.

Well, I'm in Hi.

Hi
Re: Let's Build A Tech Ecosystem In Africa by Equation89(m): 9:37am On Sep 01, 2022
Can you build a church website.

How much will it cost.
Re: Let's Build A Tech Ecosystem In Africa by Fourpockets: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2022
Equation89:

How much will it cost.

I can help you build your custom church website in time
Email me, and I'll give you the price according to your specifications, it's actually cheap
Or how about I email you
Re: Let's Build A Tech Ecosystem In Africa by Equation89(m): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2022
Fourpockets:

Email me, and I'll give you the price according to your specifications, it's actually cheap
Or how about I email you

Drop your email
Re: Let's Build A Tech Ecosystem In Africa by Fourpockets: 11:01am On Sep 01, 2022
Equation89:

Drop your email
Re: Let's Build A Tech Ecosystem In Africa by Equation89(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2022
Fourpockets:

osazuwairimoren@gmail.com

Please kindly check your mail
Re: Let's Build A Tech Ecosystem In Africa by LTCtech: 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
Equation89:

How much will it cost.

Yeah sure, check my signature to contact me on WhatsApp
Re: Let's Build A Tech Ecosystem In Africa by LTCtech: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
Fourpockets:

Or how about I email you

See how you ran into someone else thread because of a job.

I posted something innovative, you didn't made a post but when someone posted about a job on the same thread, you rushed to post.

Not everything lies in JOBS & MONEY but sometimes IMPACT.
Re: Let's Build A Tech Ecosystem In Africa by Musicaddictkell(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hi

I'm in...

Was actually thinking same, where we come together and design something unique and set the pace for others to follow

No be everytime, we dey copy others...

My own idea is that we build a unique VR/ER, not for games but for medical and educational uses
Re: Let's Build A Tech Ecosystem In Africa by LTCtech: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
Musicaddictkell:
Hi

I'm in...

Was actually thinking same, where we come together and design something unique and set the pace for others to follow

No be everytime, we dey copy others...

My own idea is that we build a unique VR/ER, not for games but for medical and educational uses

You're on point. Had the idea some time ago.

Especially for educational purposes. I remember then in school, our practicals are based on theory, most time about we don't see what we learn about.

The industry is still new and we could set a pace for others to follow.

Let's talk more. Check my signature.
Re: Let's Build A Tech Ecosystem In Africa by LTCtech: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anyone in?
Re: Let's Build A Tech Ecosystem In Africa by djsteplion: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
I'm in
Re: Let's Build A Tech Ecosystem In Africa by LTCtech: 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
djsteplion:
I'm in

Let's talk. Check my signature
Re: Let's Build A Tech Ecosystem In Africa by Honlucas: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
i hv noticed it too... the fintech market is now over saturated.. all devs now wanna start it....

im still in my software enginering program.

i wanna solve the problem in the agricultural sector with tech... i will be launching the project december next year.

its time naija devs look at other sectorsnot just finance
Re: Let's Build A Tech Ecosystem In Africa by Savagr(m): 10:10am On Oct 04, 2022
Hi
Re: Let's Build A Tech Ecosystem In Africa by LTCtech: 11:20am On Oct 04, 2022
To those interested, send Hi to me on WhatsApp via 070 42 565870

We have lot of works to do!

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer Smash My Guy Laptop For Class Today / Software Engineering / I Need An Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.