Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement (1768 Views)

Hardship: Tinubu Trends In Sex Group (Pictures) / "Tinubu" Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Drag Bola Tinubu / 2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by Tokotaya: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
Microsecondnews.com Photo of MSN Reporter MSN ReporterAugust 21, 20220 Less than a minute

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu is trending for making a statement that many people find incomprehensible.

It appears the press cornered him for talks after visiting former Transport Minister, Rotimi Amaechi’s residence.

The trending video did not capture the question the presidential candidate was asked.

In response, Bola Tinubu said: “Getting over management of anger is a shorter of life. Then, we would have failed in maturity.”

Nigerian tweeps are bandying the clips around, asking for an interpretation of the statement.

Watch it below.

https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/08/21/bola-tinubu-trends-for-incoherent-speech/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by gaby(m): 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Calamity...

Whoever believes there's nothing like Karma needs to stay glued to and keep following this advertisement of retardation by Tinubu.

If he could help it, he wouldn't continue to deliberately make a mockery of himself.

When one man decides to be greedy enough to corner and eat up a basin of ewa and agbado meant for an entire village, na better purging him dey invite and him must sheet for body.

This is the lot of every single one of them that have sworn to impoverish the citizens so as to be able to Lord over them.

They won't be able to stop disgracing themselves and people will keep wondering why....

It's Karma

Make e enjoy money with rest of mind na make we see.

Blood money isn't pretty..

Na so the money go still waste for that him son hand.

Make e go ask MKO family..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by Millimann: 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
I just watched it. This is serious

8 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by DispatcherLagos: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
And someone will suffer to get PVC only to end up voting something like this?

21 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by Abdu81: 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
His brain is dying quickly because of political stress, please let him rest please.

10 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by obyrich(m): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
No wonder he was kept away from the NBA conference.

10 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by Advocate500: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
This man should rest pls,if it was to be about his family leadership, i know even his family members will not support him,but to them Nigeria is a no man's business so any idiot can be forced on us .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by 2moroshine(f): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
If Tinubu by whatever means is sworn in as the next president of Nigeria, that will show how insane the country is.

11 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by mumumugu(m): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
Let the young rule

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by Abdu81: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
And someone will suffer to get PVC only to end up voting something like this?

Bad mouth.
You called him something?
Op easyoo.

Honestly he is disgracing himself.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by PandoraObi: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
Igbos?
Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by jerk: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Anyone voting for APC is voting for shettima the boko haram as president.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by PresidObi: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
When some people are getting old, they sometimes become senile.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by Dmano: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
I don't understand this man o,something is wrong somewhere, who cares to listen if not that he want to rule

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by Britishpea: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
gaby:
Calamity...

Whoever believes there's nothing like Karma needs to stay glued to and keep following this advertisement of retardation by Tinubu.

If he could help it, he wouldn't continue to deliberately make a mockery of himself.

When one man decides to be greedy enough to corner and eat up a basin of ewa and agbado meant for an entire village, na better purging him dey invite and him must sheet for body.

This is the lot of every single one of them that have sworn to impoverish the citizens so as to be able to Lord over them.

They won't be able to stop disgracing themselves and people will keep wondering why....

It's Karma

You are spewing rubbish with confidence. Hope you know the number of children MKO had? And Kola is doing greatly well. He’s just not a noise maker. Go find out who owns promassidor. And there is no rule that your children u bequeathed wealth to should be as wealthy as you were. That doesn’t mean they won’t be doing fine.

Most of you talking rubbish online, have never had the opportunity to be in high positions before to test your integrities.
Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by gaby(m): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Britishpea:

You are spewing rubbish with confidence. Hope you know the number of children MKO had? And Kola is doing greatly well. He’s just not a noise maker. Go find out who owns promassidor. And there is no rule that your children u bequeathed wealth to should be as wealthy as you were. That doesn’t mean they won’t be doing fine.

Most of you talking rubbish online, have never had the opportunity to be in high positions before to test your integrities.

Delusional dingbat....

Nature has a way of settling issues as these. I didn't post for you to agree with me.

Continue to corner for yourself or benefit directly from what should have been for everyone. Nemesis and Karma is still alive.

This isn't just about BAT only, it holds true for everyone including me.

Nonsense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Well tinubu is not my candidate, but I don't like it when ppl insults an elderly man simply because he wish to contest election, Yes it's understandable if you choose not to vote for him but don't insult and criticize old age because it's not easy to come by.
Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by MasterJayJay: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
Well tinubu is not my candidate, but I don't like it when ppl insults an elderly man simply because he wish to contest election, Yes it's understandable if you choose not to vote for him but don't insult and criticize old age because it's not easy to come by.
You are fabricating issues that don't exist. People are criticizing the decision to field a man that is not mentally sound. That's the crux of the matter, not his age.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
If you all observe these days, anti Tinubu thread always grace fp while anything good about him hardly scale through.

This is different from Obi's.

Behold, There's new mod in town. That mod himself creates and shares anti Tinubu post.

He should however know that won't stop Tinubu from preciding over the affairs of him and his family in the coming years
Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by razfad10(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
Who on his right sense judge a video that start from 20 sec?
Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by newbornmacho(m): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
If you all observe these days, anti Tinubu thread always grace fp while anything good about him hardly scale through.

This is different from Obi's.

Behold, There's new mod in town. That mod himself creates and shares anti Tinubu post.

He should however know that won't stop Tinubu from preciding over the affairs of him and his family in the coming years

Your tears are sweet to me grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by orisa37: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
The shorter of life is The Transition between Death and Life..
Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by SisterAnn(f): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
His street urchins should come and interpret for us because me I can't able grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by SisterAnn(f): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Femisplash come and explain this pls.
Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by SisterAnn(f): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
gaby:
Calamity...

It's Karma

Gaby you are too angry. Getting over anger management is the shorter of life. You must not fail in maturity grin
Amaechi face spoke a million words.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by limeta(f): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
Britishpea:

Everything is turn by turn

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by gaby(m): 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
SisterAnn:
Gaby you are too angry. Getting over anger management is the shorter of life. You must not fail in maturity grin
Amaechi face spoke a million words.

Lol...

I have always refused to shy away from the truth no matter how it affects me and it has always paid off with me. So, what gives?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Trends For Incomprehensible Statement by SisterAnn(f): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2022
Britishpea:

Have you tested your own integrity?

(1) (Reply)

Wike Withdraws Criminal Charges Against Amaechi And APC Guber Candidate / FIVE Aggrieved PDP Governors Make Demands Too Bitter To Swallow Before Tinubu / South Easterners! they Can Still Feel Your Impact If You Do This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.