Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Pls I Want To Learn, Why Did I Get Banned? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pls I Want To Learn, Why Did I Get Banned? (303 Views)

Pls I Need A Very Good Tv Repairer For An Lg Smart Tv / Why Did I Get A Random Notification About A Yahoo Verification Code? / [diamondloaded]-how To Keep My Adsense Account Safe Not To Get Banned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Want To Learn, Why Did I Get Banned? by henrygold100: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
I got banned from a thread that I opened, can’t quote someone or comment in the thread.

Pls I want you guys to check the thread out and tell me where I got it wrong.

I was having a misunderstanding with a guy, I don’t know if it’s bcus of that. I can’t comment but the guy can. I don’t understand

See the thread here https://www.nairaland.com/7290586/good-phone-40k-below/1#115916989
Re: Pls I Want To Learn, Why Did I Get Banned? by henrygold100: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
I just found this on my profile? Someone should explain pls

(1) (Reply)

The Basilica Cistern Of Constantinople / This AI Project Changes Everything (listen, Download And Enjoy) / Effortless Methods To Archive Your Dreamhost Emails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.