Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

How You Should Never Appear To Corporate Functions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How You Should Never Appear To Corporate Functions (702 Views)

I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello / #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days / Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Should Never Appear To Corporate Functions by gideonematics: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Every public figure should get themselves an Image Consultant, or a stylist that knows what they're doing.

This image of Shettima, Tinibu's running mate has been trending because of his outfit.

Aspiring for Vice presidency, here's how not present a formal attire to a corporate function hosting other aspirants, infact, never look like this in public;

1. Ensure the suit has an overall fit. The cut should be precise to fit you like it was made on you literally. Get a modern piece so you look like a forward thinking person as opposed to wearing something that looks like a blast from the past.

2. The length of the trouser should be exact. It should not break more than one fold before your shoe.

3. The length of the sleeves should be exactly on your wrist bone so it gives room for a statement making wristwatch. Yes, wristwatches are still a thing regardless of the fact that people use their mobile devices to check the time. See these particular sleeves he has on, they appear like someone bought a suit that want to grow into so they can wear it for the rest of their lives..(lol)

4. The shoes, oh my! You NEVER wear a sporty footware with a traditional business suit. Stick to your classic black dress shoes. This attempt to appear youthful failed woefully.

5: Tie: Your tie should rest exactly on the first line of your belt, it's not a rope for a towing van, it's a tie. Too long is clumsy, too short is comic.

5. Carriage on Comportment: You must exude the confidence that commands respects, builds a perception of trust for your competence and makes you generally believable.

Well, the rest I would say would be paid consulting. You can get more tips from my website https://www.gidisblog.com

5 Likes

Re: How You Should Never Appear To Corporate Functions by ucheheart(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Unfortunately, his image consultant will also be a Fulani man like him that doesn't know ish about fashion or dress code.

He can't employ the services of an Igbo man that is fashion savvy because his is an ethnic bigot.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How You Should Never Appear To Corporate Functions by babyfaceafrica: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nobody cares
Re: How You Should Never Appear To Corporate Functions by blazesam(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hell no.
Re: How You Should Never Appear To Corporate Functions by Apexmoh: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Re: How You Should Never Appear To Corporate Functions by Apexmoh: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
Even with his flop outfit, he looks far handsome than an average S0utherner that looks more like an ape camouflaging in human skin. Higher animals indeed

1 Like

Re: How You Should Never Appear To Corporate Functions by ImperialYoruba: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
ucheheart:
Unfortunately, his image consultant will also be a Fulani man like him that doesn't know ish about fashion or dress code.

He can't employ the services of a yoruba or Igbo man that is fashion savvy because his is an ethnic bigot.

Abeg when it comes to fashion do not mention Yoruba with Ibo in same context. Which fashion ibo know?

Yoruba taught Ibo to dress stylishly.

1 Like

Re: How You Should Never Appear To Corporate Functions by ucheheart(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Abeg when it comes to fashion do not mention Yoruba with Ibo in same context. Which fashion ibo know?

For your mind. You think Yorubas know fashion more than igbos, in fact , let me go and remove Yoruba from my comment. Thunder fire Yoruba with fashion. Yoruba wey dey local.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Should Never Appear To Corporate Functions by Sunijacks(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
This picture funny. Even if my eyes are glued I no fit dress like this
Re: How You Should Never Appear To Corporate Functions by ImperialYoruba: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
ucheheart:

For your mind. You think Yorubas know fashion more than igbos, in fact , let me go and remove Yoruba from my comment. Thunder fire Yoruba with fashion. Yoruba wey dey local.

Why are you no longer tying wrapper? Because Yoruba introduced you to stylish dressing.

Go back to your wrapper and winter hat now. grin

1 Like

Re: How You Should Never Appear To Corporate Functions by Abdu81: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
Shettipamze
Re: How You Should Never Appear To Corporate Functions by XerXers: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Aba is the capital of fashion design in Nigeria
Re: How You Should Never Appear To Corporate Functions by ImperialYoruba: 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
XerXers:

Aba is the capital of fashion design in Nigeria

Aba is capital of fashion design in ibo country.

When you are talking about Nigeria Yoruba is your fashion god

1 Like

Re: How You Should Never Appear To Corporate Functions by ntipro: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
Every little thing Nairalanders go turn am to tribalism.
Look at the mumu comments wey full this beautiful thread

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Governor Of Anglican Church / Obi And the 27th Law Of Power. / Gbajabiamila Calls For A Meeting On Tuesday And Writes To ASUU.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.