Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. (6767 Views)

Elon Musk & His New Tesla Phone, A New World Package For 2023 / The Tesla Pi Phones From Elon Musk Could Dethrone Apple’s Iphones / Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by tecnolad(m): 10:40am On Aug 23, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Same way Tesla murdered benz, bmw etc but wait, how Tesla vehicles do you see out there? Seen any today?

Everything is about choice and tech market is big enough for everyone to shine.

Tesla murdered Benz? Is this playing? You sure haven't seen Benz electric cars cheesy
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by DaInferno(m): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2022
lereinter:

That's why I don't admire the musk guy

He does many things for animosity and cruise
it's not even him am worried about: this reviewer is just talking trash about iPhone. The hate is glaring
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by jojothaiv(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
AOresources:
Client kan pere!!! To sanwo dede!!
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
tecnolad:

Tesla murdered Benz? Is this playing? You sure haven't seen Benz electric cars cheesy

I meant it as an analogy bro.

1 Like

Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by aronski(m): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
cheesy Wat da hell is this?

There over a billion people that use Iphone (for those of u who compare this trash with Apple's Iphone)...

This device won't reach up to 50 million users in 10 years...

I won't talk more about any other thing, this is enough...
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by alphaNomega: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
This goes to show how much of a spectacular device iPhones are. Since the first iPhone was launched, every phone manufacturer wants to build an "iPhone killer"... lol

Nice try Tesla. One day you will make nice phones
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by MrBONE2(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Abudu2000:
don't doubt it Tesla is the future. The moment Nigeria start having steady supply tesla will be everywhere at least someone who can afford two cars will definitely want a Tesla as a secondary car by then and slowly just like how solar is growing, combustion engines will be history.

Damn it Bwana, Great One of KiVuKi Land forbid if Ox and Horse Carts will be history too grin
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by Bimpe29: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
DG market is fast evolving.
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by jom28gy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
blogfullminded:
The New Tesla Pi just killed iPhone 14: say your goodbyes to apple.

It's unbelievable that after so many years of market dominance, Apple's beautiful iPhone series is ending. The beaten apples are finally going to go rotten from exposure out in the sun, as the new tesla model pi hitting the market in September of 2022 (the same month as the iPhone 14 release) is going to be a game changer in the phone market. the only phone with the ability to connect to Planet Mars.
which phone company is at the top
Apple sells millions of phones each year, just last year at the iPhone 13 release, more than 200 million devices were sold out by the Cupertino-based cooperation. The market was not a surprise as apple is at the top of the smartphone market.
it does not end here read more>>>https://techheronews..com/2022/08/tesla-pi-just-killed-iphone-14-say-your.html

yet, everything na money, how much is it self?
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by Smokiebrand: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
An experienced dispatch rider, serious and ready to work is needed for immediate employment. Rider would only work on mainland/ Island routes

*Rider must have*
1)Valid Riders Card
2)Good knowledge of Google map and Lagos routes
3)2 guarantors
4)At least a year experience

*Monthly Salary*
50,000+ incentives on some weekends and rewards for a job well done, to apply
Call/WhatsApp 09162950590
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by 99thEnemy(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
fman:
I can't wait to get this gadget
You can use it to conquer Fulani herdsmen, I assure you. grin
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by Abudu2000(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
MrBONE2:

Damn it Bwana, Great One of KiVuKi Land forbid if Ox and Horse Carts will be history too grin
it's like u are not aware of he crisis going on in the world now. U think the hunger is pertaining to Nigeria alone, the UK now cost of living have risen by 200% and USA gas is almost unaffordable and all due to post covid and Russia crisis. Time will come that you will have the cash but no fuel to even buy meanwhile your friends with EV only need to pay a little for electricity and they are already cruising their ride.
In Norway EVs are automatically tax free and almost 70% of their cars are EVs.

1 Like

Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by fman(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
99thEnemy:

You can use it to conquer Fulani herdsmen, I assure you. grin
Check my signature
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by etrange: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
No, thanks, but I'll pass. You didn't even say anything that would make anyone buy the phone. You just concentrated on iPhone.
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by ceaser: 9:57am On Aug 24, 2022
MTN is frustrating my life and business. They scam with the data such that I've somewhat developed the impression that their data no matter the amount subscribed for is programmed to stop working by 3 weeks instead of the 4 weeks/one month it should work for.

Please who can help unlock the MTN modem? I need to use Globacom SIM on it.
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by dsnet: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
There is no Tesla Pi. This hoax should have died a long time ago.
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by blogfullminded(m): 7:57am On Sep 23, 2022
dsnet:
There is no Tesla Pi. This hoax should have died a long time ago.

Thank you for the update. When I read the article it was a mind opener. There might not be a model pi.
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by KingAzubuike(f): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Same way Tesla murdered benz, bmw etc but wait, how Tesla vehicles do you see out there? Seen any today?

Everything is about choice and tech market is big enough for everyone to shine.
slowpoke how did they murder BMW and the likes? They aren't even richer than volkswagen. Some of you just hide behind your keyboard and say nonsense.
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2022
KingAzubuike:

slowpoke how did they murder BMW and the likes? They aren't even richer than volkswagen. Some of you just hide behind your keyboard and say nonsense.

I wonder how difficult it is for you to make your point without being arrogant and impertinent. What did I say there that I couldn’t have said to anyone's face. Do you own any of the companies I mentioned, why take things personal?

1 Like

Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by Morphinne: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
KingAzubuike:

You guys obviously didn’t get the drift grin. He was just being sarcastic for Gods sake cry
Re: The New Tesla Pi Just Killed Iphone 14: Say Your Goodbyes To Apple. by KingAzubuike(f): 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Morphinne:

You guys obviously didn’t get the drift grin. He was just being sarcastic for Gods sake cry
He wasn't sarcastic, he meant it . He's not the only one who makes that mistake. Musks wealth spans over PayPal, spacex, tesla and boring comp. Unfortunately, when most people think musk, they think spaces and tesla and because he was also once the world's richest man, they also think it automatically makes tesla the world's richest automobile company. Tesla isn't even among the top 5.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Photos From Samsung Galaxy Core / Have You Been Able To Use Freebasics On Airtel? / Plan To Receive 50mb On Every 100naira Recharge On AIRTEL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.