Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

How Much Do Ui And Ux Designers Make - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do Ui And Ux Designers Make (1661 Views)

UI And UX Design #01 / UI And UX Design / UI And UX Design Trends To Look Out For In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do Ui And Ux Designers Make by dauntless15(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
I recently enrolled myself in an expensive UI and UX design course and I am wondering how much Nigerian ui and ux designers make when working remotely, I checked YouTube but the figures I am seeing there seems unbelievable and inconsistent.
Re: How Much Do Ui And Ux Designers Make by VeryWickedMan: 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
Between 75k-120k depending on cadre
They are the scum of the tech world.
Re: How Much Do Ui And Ux Designers Make by dauntless15(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
What do you mean by scum of the tech world?
Re: How Much Do Ui And Ux Designers Make by fman(m): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I love your choice of word.
Re: How Much Do Ui And Ux Designers Make by VeryWickedMan: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
dauntless15:
What do you mean by scum of the tech world?

They are pesky and noisy with very little to back it up.
Re: How Much Do Ui And Ux Designers Make by dauntless15(m): 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

They are pesky and noisy with very little to back it up.
Wow you're exceptionally skilled in the art of reducing stuff to nothingness, so I'm wasting my time learning what you called noisy and pesky?
Re: How Much Do Ui And Ux Designers Make by VeryWickedMan: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
dauntless15:
Wow you're exceptionally skilled in the art of reducing stuff to nothingness, so I'm wasting my time learning what you called noisy and pesky?

Its market is over saturated just like photography, tailoring, music, banditry etc.
Re: How Much Do Ui And Ux Designers Make by ayoncox: 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
dauntless15:
I recently enrolled myself in an expensive UI and UX design course and I am wondering how much Nigerian ui and ux designers make when working remotely, I checked YouTube but the figures I am seeing there seems unbelievable and inconsistent.
Guy continue learning oh, learn it passionately, you can get remote jobs through it that pay up to $50k-80k
Re: How Much Do Ui And Ux Designers Make by dauntless15(m): 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
ayoncox:

Guy continue learning oh, learn it passionately, you can get remote jobs through it that pay up to $50k-80k
Boss are u exaggerating these figures? That's alot of money.
Re: How Much Do Ui And Ux Designers Make by dauntless15(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Its market is over saturated just like photography, tailoring, music, banditry etc.
How did you know this? What's your source of info, did you run a survey? Even at that it isn't a reason to reduce it to nothing naw, I paid such an expensive sum to learn nonsense? Is that what you're getting at?
Re: How Much Do Ui And Ux Designers Make by ayoncox: 4:54am On Aug 23, 2022
dauntless15:
Boss are u exaggerating these figures? That's alot of money.
For foreign now, you no won japa ni. I am not saying immediately, but by the time you get a team. It's all a function of experience and growth.
Rome was not build in a day, the demand is more than the supply
Re: How Much Do Ui And Ux Designers Make by dauntless15(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2022
ayoncox:

For foreign now, you no won japa ni. I am not saying immediately, but by the time you get a team. It's all a function of experience and growth.
Rome was not build in a day, the demand is more than the supply
Lol yea I actually want to japa sha, but what if relocation isn't in the works currently and I'm working remotely, would that be still be the figures?
Re: How Much Do Ui And Ux Designers Make by TwentiesGirl(f): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2022
I hope the place you're learning from will place you somewhere after the course is over.
Because the job market is so over saturated, finished my courses months ago but getting a paying position has been hell.
Re: How Much Do Ui And Ux Designers Make by ayoncox: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2022
dauntless15:
Lol yea I actually want to japa sha, but what if relocation isn't in the works currently and I'm working remotely, would that be still be the figures?
I read of a lady that earned 2.5 million naira in just 3 months of getting into UI/UX all from remote jobs.
Re: How Much Do Ui And Ux Designers Make by dauntless15(m): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2022
ayoncox:

I read of a lady that earned 2.5 million naira in just 3 months of getting into UI/UX all from remote jobs.
On nl? Or where?
Re: How Much Do Ui And Ux Designers Make by dauntless15(m): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2022
TwentiesGirl:
I hope the place you're learning from will place you somewhere after the course is over.
Because the job market is so over saturated, finished my courses months ago but getting a paying position has been hell.
Where did you do yours?

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Uses Diamond Bank Mobile App Here? / See How A Nigerian Packaged Garri, Sugar, Kulikuli And Cup / Payment Gateway Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.