Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

I'll Be Undergoing Surgery For Colon Cancer Soon - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'll Be Undergoing Surgery For Colon Cancer Soon (795 Views)

I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) / I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Be Undergoing Surgery For Colon Cancer Soon by Kolena: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
Today, I and my parents went to a private hospital for a comprehensive diagnosis. We had to ask the doctor to be truthful with us, so we could start exploring all possible options. I was told that I have to undergo partial colectomy as soon as possible, because it's fast spreading to nearby lymph nodes. I was also told that it's almost growing outside the colon wall, and rapidly advancing to stage 3. My stool this night was totally filled with dark red blood. I'm in shock as to how it all happened so fast. I graduated in the year 2018; got a well paying job three years ago, and now I have cancer. God help me.

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgery For Colon Cancer Soon by vastolord4(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
God be with you bro .. what were the symptoms?
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgery For Colon Cancer Soon by dollytino4real(f): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
U shall live n be well
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgery For Colon Cancer Soon by Ebubu: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
Kolena:
Today, I and my parents went to a private hospital for a comprehensive diagnosis. We had to ask the doctor to be truthful with us, so we could start exploring all possible options. I was told that I have to undergo partial colectomy as soon as possible, because it's fast spreading to nearby lymph nodes. I was also told that it's almost growing outside the colon wall, and rapidly advancing to stage 3. My stool this night was totally filled with dark red blood. I'm in shock as to how it all happened so fast. I graduated in the year 2018; got a well paying job three years ago, and now I have cancer. God help me.

What prompted you to go to the hospital?
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgery For Colon Cancer Soon by fman(m): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
You are healed.
By his stripes

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgery For Colon Cancer Soon by Qtrpst4: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
Please do the surgery very fast and I want you to also know that alot of people have defeated cancer and still do. So you will not be the first to defeat it and you will defeat it and you will come here to tell us about it and we go bill you join.

So am sending you love and NEPA
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgery For Colon Cancer Soon by kernniejay(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
The surgery shall be successful by God's grace, you will not die, Amen.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgery For Colon Cancer Soon by duduade: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
You are healed in Jesus name AMEN
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgery For Colon Cancer Soon by Creamypie(m): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
Kolena:
hmm.take it easy bro. Pls carefully do some research on it. It has cure, as long as its still in its early stage, it hasn't metastasised
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgery For Colon Cancer Soon by donbenie(m): 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ebubu:

What prompted you to go to the hospital?
Bloody stool,abdominal pain,constipation,painful defecation etc,are common symptoms..
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgery For Colon Cancer Soon by donbenie(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Kolena:
Please,start your treatments as soon as possible..
Don't let Nigerian factors delay your management..
Wishing you all the best in your journey..
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgery For Colon Cancer Soon by donbenie(m): 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
Creamypie:
hmm.take it easy bro. Pls carefully do some research on it. It has cure, as long as its still in its early stage, it hasn't metastasised
Seems it is already moving to the nearby lymph nodes..
Hopefully it has not moved beyond them and they can all be surgically removed..

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgery For Colon Cancer Soon by Creamypie(m): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
donbenie:
Seems it is already moving to the nearby lymph nodes..
Hopefully it has not moved beyond them and they can all be surgically removed..
pls stay Away from anything Chemical, like smoking, drinking alcohol, even the inhale able ones too.lastly, pls don't subject yourself to panic. It weakens immune system. A friend survived it, but with quick attention. Yours will be the same sir.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgery For Colon Cancer Soon by Laird(m): 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sorry . Get well please
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgery For Colon Cancer Soon by Adabar: 12:45am On Aug 23, 2022
Kolena:
I am extremely sorry to hear this. On the other hand, I am excited to see how the Almighty God will heal you. To this end, I will enjoin you to join the NSPPD morning prayers on you tube or fb @6.a.m Nigerian Time by pastor Jerry Eze. Please do not discontinuance this....I feel strongly to bring this to your attention. Inform your mom too cuz of the tenacious tendencies of mothers to always go the extras. That said, I've heard of testimonies that will beat the wildest imagination. Yours will not be impossible for what God cannot do does not exist.

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgery For Colon Cancer Soon by Ebubu: 6:48am On Aug 23, 2022
donbenie:
Bloody stool,abdominal pain,constipation,painful defecation etc,are common symptoms..

Omo! I used to have those things in the past! But was diagnosed of constipation, like, and hemorrhage, they said my strong shit cracked my anus hole so blood was following out. Gave me medications and all and it stopped, though it lasted for several years. But that was long ago, almost 5 years now. Don’t know if I may had had cancer and didn’t know.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgery For Colon Cancer Soon by Lamanii22(f): 8:18am On Aug 23, 2022
The surgery shall be successful in Jesus'name, you will not die but live and declare the works of the lord
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgery For Colon Cancer Soon by Moveeasyng: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2022
Kolena:

no sickness is too big for jesus to heal, have faith in God you were not burn with illness so it can't stay
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Surgery For Colon Cancer Soon by janvier27(m): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Stay strong dear and be determined to overcome it. There are several stories of survivors. The diagnosis isn't coming too late. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Okra Water To Boost Ovulation / This Is Very Important / International Health Insurance Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.