Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Which Financial App Has The Best Virtual Dollar Card? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Financial App Has The Best Virtual Dollar Card? (1693 Views)

Abeg App Has Been Hacked / Thriftplus App Has An Online Community / Impacts Of COVID-19 On The Fintech Industry & Financial App Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Financial App Has The Best Virtual Dollar Card? by Naijatask: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Good evening Everyone. Recently, I've been trying to make an international purchase which has not been going through using my master card (I'm using first bank).

Then, I got to know about Virtual dollar cards.

So far, I've used 3 apps just to get a working virtual card and was unsuccessful in all my attempts.

The apps I've used so far are Barter by flutterwave, Alat by wema and chipper cash.

Barter was even the worse out of the three as they claimed that I'll have to change the name on my BVN in order to reflect the name change on my dashboard (I made a mistake during registration by omitting my middle name).

Anyway, has anyone here successful in creating and using a virtual dollar card online?

I'll like your help.
Re: Which Financial App Has The Best Virtual Dollar Card? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Use Geegpay
Thank me later.
Re: Which Financial App Has The Best Virtual Dollar Card? by Naijatask: 12:37am On Aug 23, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Use Geegpay
Thank me later.

Thank you. I'll try it out
Re: Which Financial App Has The Best Virtual Dollar Card? by Deicide: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2022
Is Alat by wema back?
Re: Which Financial App Has The Best Virtual Dollar Card? by Naijatask: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
Deicide:
Is Alat by wema back?

Nope, they are still having issues
Re: Which Financial App Has The Best Virtual Dollar Card? by silento(m): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Use Geegpay
Thank me later.

Not found
Re: Which Financial App Has The Best Virtual Dollar Card? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
silento:

Not found

It's just a website.

They don't have an app
Re: Which Financial App Has The Best Virtual Dollar Card? by Naijatask: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

It's just a website.

They don't have an app

Didn't work out for me.

Can you suggest another site?
Re: Which Financial App Has The Best Virtual Dollar Card? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Naijatask:

Didn't work out for me.

Can you suggest another site?

For now... Geegpay works well.
Re: Which Financial App Has The Best Virtual Dollar Card? by SqueezedPant: 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
UBA visa card
Sterling Mastercard

One must work
Re: Which Financial App Has The Best Virtual Dollar Card? by Naijatask: 7:47am On Aug 24, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

For now... Geegpay works well.

I was told to fund my account using providus bank, and wasn't given the account number to transfer to.

Re: Which Financial App Has The Best Virtual Dollar Card? by Naijatask: 7:48am On Aug 24, 2022
SqueezedPant:
UBA visa card
Sterling Mastercard

One must work

Thanks you. I'll try to open an account with UBA
Re: Which Financial App Has The Best Virtual Dollar Card? by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2022
Naijatask:

I was told to fund my account using providus bank, and wasn't given the account number to transfer to.

Yes, that's how to fund your account
Re: Which Financial App Has The Best Virtual Dollar Card? by TechSavvyStack: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2022
Naijatask:

That icon before providus means copy.
Re: Which Financial App Has The Best Virtual Dollar Card? by Ikechukwu183: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2022
TechSavvyStack:

What would you be copying? Account name or number?
Re: Which Financial App Has The Best Virtual Dollar Card? by Naijatask: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
TechSavvyStack:

I know, but it's just a text. There's no account number attached

(1) (Reply)

.. / A Good Programmer That Lives In Lagos Needed / Learn Coding!!! Weekdays And Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.