Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Photo Of The Week(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Week(photo) (1039 Views)

Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria / This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Week(photo) by Okobola146: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
The APC vice presidential running mate, today at the NBA conference

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Week(photo) by madridguy(m): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
VP Shetimma’s dressing is trending more than Atiku and Obi’s speech at the NBA.
We know how to render them useless.
But then...

What have you been trendy ever fixed in your life more than what Shetima has attained and achieved in life?

If you like, wear the best of the designers ever made but you will never be as informed, powerful, and accomplished as Kashim Shettima!

Shettima go choke u with his intellectual capabilities and that's what matters here! I

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Week(photo) by gasparpisciotta: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
The picture is very lo....loud

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Week(photo) by mangood74: 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nawah

How can you wear coat and canvas
This man na bandits

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Week(photo) by omaclarry(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
madridguy:
But then...

What have you been trendy ever fixed in your life more than what Shetima has attained and achieved in life?

If you like, wear the best of the designers ever made but you will never be as informed, powerful, and accomplished as Kashim Shettima!

Shettima go choke u with his intellectual capabilities and that's what matters here! I

Well I sha bliv that Shetima will never be in good term with the last people that saw him leave in that regalia of a dressing.. if na babe him dey with wen he was dressing I bliv they must have checked her out of that hotel long ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Week(photo) by derecho(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
E wan copy CR7...but e no fit copy correctly.
Carry Adam's coat wear "Hausa canvas"
mangood74:
Nawah

How can you wear coat and canvas
This man na bandits
Re: Photo Of The Week(photo) by Nonexisting: 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
madridguy:
But then...

Reading this your comment now, I'm beginning to think Dino Melaye made sense even though I'm never his fan. True true, one can't defend APC and not sound stupid.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Week(photo) by PointZerom: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
madridguy:
But then...

grin grin grin

Re: Photo Of The Week(photo) by Newton2024: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
madridguy:
But then...

Dear Tinubu's rented urchin, Whatever decision you take in the name of teaching Peter Obi a lesson will only affect you. Look around you, the lesson you wanted to teach GEJ has turned Nigeria to a desolate land while GEJ is in his home town of Otuoke eating Nkwobi in peace. Your choice affects only you!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Week(photo) by Faber(m): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
My own Shettima unveiling grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Week(photo) by Lastmessenger2: 12:03am On Aug 23, 2022
apache22b:
I see some Obidient urchins deceiving Peter Obi and cheering him everywhere he goes to but they will all vote Tinubu come 2023 as their President. And most Obidient's urchins are murmuring why Tinubu wasn't at the NBA conference. Now my question is , What is he going there to do ? Light and darkness has no business at all. Peter Obi means darkness while Bola Ahmed Tinubu means Light .

Tinubu is too big to be in the same place Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins who are pathetic liars . Falseprophet1 Falseprophet can attest to that.

Peter Obi is a monumental failure and should not be seen around Tinubu

My fellow youths be wise and reject Peter Obi and all his Obidient urchins

Tinubu is the only light for a better Nigeria shocked
let him get well soon before thinking of Nigeria. Evil people who knows the truth but chose darkness

Re: Photo Of The Week(photo) by Nigerianization(m): 12:09am On Aug 23, 2022
apache22b:
I see some Obidient urchins deceiving Peter Obi and cheering him everywhere he goes to but they will all vote Tinubu come 2023 as their President. And most Obidient's urchins are murmuring why Tinubu wasn't at the NBA conference. Now my question is , What is he going there to do ? Light and darkness has no business at all. Peter Obi means darkness while Bola Ahmed Tinubu means Light .

Tinubu is too big to be in the same place Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins who are pathetic liars . Falseprophet1 Falseprophet can attest to that.

Peter Obi is a monumental failure and should not be seen around Tinubu

My fellow youths be wise and reject Peter Obi and all his Obidient urchins

Tinubu is the only light for a better Nigeria shocked

Why light come dey attend only burials? Because they were together on Saturday. Anywhere that requires speaking extempore and making sense, you will never find the drug baron there.

If Tinubu's light didn't shine on buhari, then he gat no light
Re: Photo Of The Week(photo) by onomeabuja: 12:10am On Aug 23, 2022
Okobola146:
The APC vice presidential running mate, today at the NBA conference
Una wan kill person papa kpatapkata bah
My hand no de ooooo
Oh oh oh Apcshit ya kasuwa ? ( how market) grin
Re: Photo Of The Week(photo) by Okobola146: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Shettimma was not sure which of the NBA invited him. To play it safe, he wore Suit for the Nigerian Bar Association, and Sneakers for the National Basketball Association just to be on safe side. Haters, please cut him some slack.

(1) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor other Nollywood Actors Endorse Peter Obi / I Know Of Abuses At Lekki Tollgate But Massacre Is Debatable – Datti Baba-ahmed / Just In: BAT Ambassadors Blackmailing Yorubas For Rejecting Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.