Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Video, Unstoppable Force, Peter Obi 1 Million Walk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video, Unstoppable Force, Peter Obi 1 Million Walk (547 Views)

We Won’t Allow Crisis Force Peter Obi To Join Atiku—arabambi, LP Publicity Sec / Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) / Edo State Peter Obi 1-Million-Man March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video, Unstoppable Force, Peter Obi 1 Million Walk by hitblaz03: 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Video, unstoppable force, Peter Obi 1 million walk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OKmU0O6qXI

1 Like

Re: Video, Unstoppable Force, Peter Obi 1 Million Walk by DSC7: 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
apache22b:
I see some Obidient urchins deceiving Peter Obi and cheering him everywhere he goes to but they will all vote Tinubu come 2023 as their President. And most Obidient's urchins are murmuring why Tinubu wasn't at the NBA conference. Now my question is , What is he going there to do ? Light and darkness has no business at all. Peter Obi means darkness while Bola Ahmed Tinubu means Light .

Tinubu is too big to be in the same place Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins who are pathetic liars . Falseprophet1 Falseprophet can attest to that.

Peter Obi is a monumental failure and should not be seen around Tinubu

My fellow youths be wise and reject Peter Obi and all his Obidient urchins

Tinubu is the only light for a better Nigeria shocked

This same Tilumbu? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Video, Unstoppable Force, Peter Obi 1 Million Walk by Sparrk007(m): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
NIGERIA OUR COUNTRY...
Re: Video, Unstoppable Force, Peter Obi 1 Million Walk by Newton2024: 12:07am On Aug 23, 2022
apache22b:
I see some Obidient urchins deceiving Peter Obi and cheering him everywhere he goes to but they will all vote Tinubu come 2023 as their President. And most Obidient's urchins are murmuring why Tinubu wasn't at the NBA conference. Now my question is , What is he going there to do ? Light and darkness has no business at all. Peter Obi means darkness while Bola Ahmed Tinubu means Light .

Tinubu is too big to be in the same place Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins who are pathetic liars . Falseprophet1 Falseprophet can attest to that.

Mynd44
Rules 1 & 18
Re: Video, Unstoppable Force, Peter Obi 1 Million Walk by Newton2024: 12:07am On Aug 23, 2022
apache22b:

Whatever decision you take in the name of teaching Peter Obi a lesson will only affect you. Look around you, the lesson you wanted to teach GEJ has turned Nigeria to a desolate land while GEJ is in his home town of Otuoke eating Nkwobi in peace. Your choice affects only you!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Talks About Only The Problems? / 3 Propaganda Opponents Use Against Peter Obi In The North / I Am Ready To Place 250k bet with anyone who thinks Obi Will Not Win 7 States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.