Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

1xbet Var To Used Market - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 1xbet Var To Used Market (3876 Views)

Referee Orosco Sparks Chaos After Using Fake VAR To Award Penalty (Photos) / VAR To Be Used In The Premier League Next Season! / Twitter Users Make Use Of VAR To Make Correct Decisions About Pictures (FUNNY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1xbet Var To Used Market by inas911(m): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
I played a game on 1xbet... VAR to be used "YES". RashFord scored a goal and VAR was used to review the goal. But am shocked that 1xbet marked my ticket as loss.

Can someone explain to me how this Market (VAR to used) works on 1xbet. Though am new to 1xbet. Am a big fan of Msports.

See image..

Re: 1xbet Var To Used Market by amzee(m): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
Contact @Misturbets on Twitter for more explanation
Re: 1xbet Var To Used Market by Chno: 12:11am On Aug 23, 2022
lol you beta stay away from ixbet..you won that game but they want to fraudulently cheat you, they did the same thing to me last week when i won 217k
Re: 1xbet Var To Used Market by Badguyyyy123: 3:34am On Aug 23, 2022
If var was used and the ref didn't do the var sign while making the decision it will be considered as var not used. Go read their terms about var market
Re: 1xbet Var To Used Market by inas911(m): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2022
Badguyyyy123:
If var was used and the ref didn't do the var sign while making the decision it will be considered as var not used. Go read their terms about var market

Please where do I read this terms you are talking about?
Re: 1xbet Var To Used Market by Badguyyyy123: 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
inas911:

Please where do I read this terms you are talking about?

Go to their site
Re: 1xbet Var To Used Market by Fithz(m): 10:26am On Aug 25, 2022
why ? how did they cheat u ?
Chno:
lol you beta stay away from ixbet..you won that game but they want to fraudulently cheat you, they did the same thing to me last week when i won 217k
Re: 1xbet Var To Used Market by Y0koro(m): 11:42am On Aug 25, 2022
Chno:
Wow! Congrats!
If you have some trouble with your winning, I believe you can solve it with support

(1) (Reply)

NPFL: 3SC 2-1 Vs Warri Wolves Today (full time) / History Repeating Itself At Fifa World-cup Matches. / Lionel Messi Posts Photo Of Him And His Son Thiago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.