Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

CBN Suspends COVID-Linked Loan Relief And Raises Interest Rates To 9% - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Suspends COVID-Linked Loan Relief And Raises Interest Rates To 9% (8699 Views)

CBN Suspends Processing Fees On Large Cash Deposits / CBN Raises Interest Rate To 18.75% / CBN Suspends All Loans To NIRSAL As Corruption Scandal Rocks Anchor Borrowers, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Suspends COVID-Linked Loan Relief And Raises Interest Rates To 9% by gloryman91: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2022
So this kind of loan dey but you didn't let most people access it.

Serious fraud from this Government Statement.
Re: CBN Suspends COVID-Linked Loan Relief And Raises Interest Rates To 9% by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2022
A strategic move to get people into debt and penury.
Re: CBN Suspends COVID-Linked Loan Relief And Raises Interest Rates To 9% by MrFollowFollow(m): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2022
realray:
Omo they should forget about collecting the previous loan o, cos then the country hard people barely feed even the one I received I use small pay for gbese and also how person go give you 750k then some people chop 250k (remitted) then bank collect 47k and from 750k you're left with 403k and Dem call am loan..... rubbish government

It was not the government that took 250K from your loan, it was corrupt bank officials that deducted the money
Re: CBN Suspends COVID-Linked Loan Relief And Raises Interest Rates To 9% by Nonsoco80(m): 8:43am On Aug 23, 2022
post=115969347:

The willfully blind cannot see anything, even if it is forced on their eyes.

Let the people that got the loan come forward to say how much it helped them.

Stop being a pessimistic and negative soul 24/7.
Na dem tongue
says the man who grills vultures and lizards
Re: CBN Suspends COVID-Linked Loan Relief And Raises Interest Rates To 9% by We4all: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2022
Loan that CBN staff and their cohorts used to extort gullible and desperate citizens. They made millions off others.

I know a family that had this deal and become overnight millionaires. Some CBN staff used them to source for names from friends, neighbors and village people on the agreement that you will remit 50% after receiving the loan.

Some remitted 350K after receiving their supposed loans. Multiply 350K by hundreds of people and you will understand what I’m blabbing about.

Nigeria is a failure. CBN Governor is a thief and a failure. The system is rotten. Nothing is working and Buhari is just a figure head. Rest In Peace, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: CBN Suspends COVID-Linked Loan Relief And Raises Interest Rates To 9% by Taigaban: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
Fake loan. Nobody will pay back. Nigerians who were opportune to get the loan should consider it as national cake. Afterall some highly placed thieves who awarded same loan to themselves won't pay back. I have spoken. I dey vex.
Re: CBN Suspends COVID-Linked Loan Relief And Raises Interest Rates To 9% by NLPoliceWoman: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nonsoco80:
says the man who grills vultures and lizards
Again,
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8
Re: CBN Suspends COVID-Linked Loan Relief And Raises Interest Rates To 9% by Nonsoco80(m): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Again,
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
quote what I say. Stop manipulating people post.
Re: CBN Suspends COVID-Linked Loan Relief And Raises Interest Rates To 9% by Thomthom(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
The 4.5% I no see.. how this 9% go take work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why 80% Of YouWin Winners May Fail! / Craigslist.com: Nigeria / Why Do Nigerian Small Businesses Fail From Inception?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.