Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away (3956 Views)

#NBA: How Kashim Shettima Outsmarted Peter Obi And Atiku With His Dress Code / Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) / IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by pricklewane: 12:42am On Aug 23, 2022
I have always argued Peter Obi is mediocre when it comes to everything relating to good governance and his NBA speech reiterate this. On a good day Obiclown would have been all over the SM media bragging about how eloquent he was but alas everywhere is quiet almost 24 hours after the NBA convention.

If you like to know why the silence from Obiclowns have been so resounding please watch n listen to the speech by both Shettima and Peter Obi. It is a shame this is the best Igbos have to present to lead Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/7294999/peter-obi-full-speech-nba#115967461

Above is Peter Obi's speech

https://www.nairaland.com/7295030/kasim-shettima-powerful-speech-nba

Here is Shettima's Speech

Please compare n contrast with open mind and let us know who should be rated higher. I have always wondered why Obi supporters do want Nigerians to look back on the antecedent of the candidates to chose who is indeed beta qualified to lead the country. Obiclown should know Nigerians are wiser now and will make their choice at the polls come 2023.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 12:47am On Aug 23, 2022
You only have one vote.
You can use it to vote Shettima.
Nigerians will vote Labour Party.

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by WATCHOVER(m): 1:00am On Aug 23, 2022
OP I dislike your thoughts, you look too emotional, unrelaxed which is not good for anyone who claim he is factual

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by Realist12: 1:04am On Aug 23, 2022
I said it, Shettima is a highly intelligent person and he was presented to showcase his intellectual qualities to the south . I weep for the social media youths who ignored all the important points he made and started trending his outfit, yet those are the ones supporting Obi saying Obi is intelligent. You can't compare this speech with Obi.
One important point I'd pick from his speech is Tinubu understands the Nigerian psychology , and we all can see how he used this knowledge to turn around Lagos and make economic and political progress.

Pwettylinda:

Tinubu is in the hospital recieving treatment I guess that's the reason he couldn't make it there.

You can check his IG or Twitter. He wasn't in the hospital but I feel he made a political move to showcase Shettima's intelligence side by side with Obi so we know how slow Obi is. Now everyone knows Obi isn't brainy as he portrays himself next to real scholars . I even heard Obi call himself " ordinary trader "

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by Staphylococcus: 1:14am On Aug 23, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
You only have one vote.

Which Nigerians will vote Labour Party? grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by Staphylococcus: 1:16am On Aug 23, 2022
Shettima’s brilliance is out of this world!

People with great content are not always loud. When they have to talk, they talk sense!

Not peter Obi that’s jumping from one TV station to the other, repeating same sentences!

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by LegendHero(m): 1:53am On Aug 23, 2022
That Shettima is brilliant and I kinda like him because he speaks like someone that’s well grounded with the current happenings in the world.

He is bold, charismatic, and always show seriousness in what he does and say.

Obituary supporters couldn’t find a fault in his speech so they resorted to talking about his cloth lol.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by ElSudani: 2:00am On Aug 23, 2022
LegendHero:
That Shettima is brilliant and I kinda like him because he speaks like someone that’s well grounded with the current happenings in the world.

Obituary supporters couldn’t find a fault in his speech so they resorted to talking about his cloth lol.

They couldn't disagree with anything he said. So, they started mocking his dressing! Do they appear like people who wants to change Nigeria for the better?

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by Emir01: 2:01am On Aug 23, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
You only have one vote.

You have one vote also. Am voting BAT

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by Jagabanofafrica: 2:09am On Aug 23, 2022
Tinubu is the next President
Yoruba lokan

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by Moh247: 2:15am On Aug 23, 2022
Former economics lecturer
Former Zenith Bank director
2terms Governor and Senator

Obi-diots know Shetima isn't Obi's mate

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by RZArecta(m): 2:15am On Aug 23, 2022
To be an agbado monster is really a very difficult job, look at these people undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by magnetic20: 2:25am On Aug 23, 2022
What is know for sure is that Tinubu and APC is a very hard product to sell to Nigerians.

8 Likes

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by WonderManly(m): 2:30am On Aug 23, 2022
You see! I have nothing to say. Than...

3 Likes

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by KingKO22: 2:32am On Aug 23, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
You only have one vote.

Nigerians or Zombiedients grin
IPOB grand patron can never be our president in Nigeria

Biafuro or death to resurface in 5 months time

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by OnionBandit(f): 2:46am On Aug 23, 2022
Obviously Shettima is miles ahead of that lies dispenser with a cricket voice

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by ImperialYoruba: 2:48am On Aug 23, 2022
pricklewane:
I have always argued Peter Obi is mediocre when it comes to everything relating to good governance and his NBA speech reiterate this. On a good day Obiclown would have been all over the SM media bragging about how eloquent he was but alas everywhere is quiet almost 24 hours after the NBA convention.

If you like to know why the silence from Obiclowns have been so resounding please watch n listen to the speech by both Shettima and Peter Obi. It is a shame this is the best Igbos have to present to lead Nigeria.

Please compare n contrast with open mind and let us know who should be rated higher. I have always wondered why Obi supporters do want Nigerians to look back on the antecedent of the candidates to chose who is indeed beta qualified to lead the country. Obiclown should know Nigerians are wiser now and will make their choice at the polls come 2023.

Obi is the best scholar ibo has, Shettima is not even the best scholar in Kanuri.

Obi is mediocre. They call him economist in iboland but dude finished third class in philosophy.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by ImperialYoruba: 2:53am On Aug 23, 2022
KingKO22:

Nigerians or Zombiedients grin
IPOB grand patron can never be our president in Nigeria

Biafuro or death to resurface in 5 months time

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by limeta(f): 3:04am On Aug 23, 2022
I will not be voting for a man that will kill me take my land and give it to his people
Apc is a terrorist party .

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by LegendHero(m): 3:06am On Aug 23, 2022
limeta:
I will not be voting for a man that will kill me take my land and give it to his people
Apc is a terrorist party .

That’s why I won’t vote Obi Pandora.

He will hand me over to IPOB terrorists and make sure the sit at home madness is extended to my region.

Obi exemplifies lies and terrorism, IPOB lunatics must not be allowed close to Aso rock.

The first thing Asiwaju need to do when he becomes president is to sentence that albino fugitive Kanu to death by firing squad.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by tntcorps(m): 3:48am On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:
Former economics lecturer
Former Zenith Bank director
2terms Governor and Senator

Obi-diots know Shetima isn't Obi's mate

Agbadorians don’t know the difference between bank manager and bank director ��

4 Likes

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by Realist12: 3:52am On Aug 23, 2022
LegendHero:

He will hand me over to IPOB terrorists and make sure the sit at home madness is extended to my region.

Obi exemplifies lies and terrorism, IPOB lunatics must not be allowed close to Aso rock.

The first thing Asiwaju need to do when he becomes president is to sentence that albino fugitive Kanu to death by firing squad.

Bros chill for these guys naa. We know their senile motives already, with the way they are always saying Lagos is no man's land it's scary to have such neighbors and their messiah coupled with IPOB baggage at the helm of affairs, they'd tell us to our face that Lagos is truly no man's land, and who knows what they can do . But that doesn't mean Kanu should be on the death row.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by Pwettylinda(f): 3:53am On Aug 23, 2022
Realist12:
I said it, Shettima is a highly intelligent person and he was presented to showcase his intellectual qualities to the south . I weep for the social media youths who ignored all the important points he made and started trending his outfit, yet those are the ones supporting Obi saying Obi is intelligent. You can't compare this speech with Obi.
One important point I'd pick from his speech is Tinubu understands the Nigerian psychology , and we all can see how he used this knowledge to turn around Lagos and make economic and political progress.

Tinubu is in the hospital recieving treatment I guess that's the reason he couldn't make it there.

3 Likes

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by ImperialYoruba: 4:08am On Aug 23, 2022
LegendHero:

If Buhari from Sudan didn't hang him first before he vacate in 2023 and return to Sudan.

1 Like

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by Abdul05: 4:30am On Aug 23, 2022
Let me be honest .. truly

Shittima was just ministering unto what Nigerian really needs at this time... grin

But obi was talking as if he had not really understood the problems of this country at all ... grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by Ozinlex: 4:53am On Aug 23, 2022
I doubt if this op actually listened to the speeches.

First what is the topic of discussion?...who between Obi and "little" Shettima dealt with the topic?

Shettima was busy talking about the slum "Lagos " and the expired product " Tinubu.
He even went personal by bringing Obi in.

A 5minutes speech; obi did well in his intro and his landing was so very unique,thus the thunderous applause.

Pls for Obi handlers; advise Obi not to publicly bring his specific solution to the myriad of problems facing this country before "copybats" and "PDPcopier" start echoing his solution. He should keep it for the appropriate time( The Presidential debate)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by shortIGBOman: 5:42am On Aug 23, 2022
pricklewane:

Peter Obi is nothing but fraud. He left Anambra State worst than he met her. Now he is using IPOB as his online campaign team, to propagate lies. But one thing they failed to understand is that. IGBO can never rule this Country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by shortIGBOman: 5:46am On Aug 23, 2022
Ozinlex:
I doubt if this op actually listened to the speeches.

First what is the topic of discussion?...who between Obi and "little" Shettima dealt with the topic?

Shettima was busy talking about the slum "Lagos " and the expired product " Tinubu.
He even went personal by bringing Obi in.

A 5minutes speech; obi did well in his intro and his landing was so very unique,thus the thunderous applause.

Pls for Obi handlers; advise Obi not to publicly bring his specific solution to the myriad of problems facing this country before "copybats" and "PDPcopier" start echoing his solution. He should keep it for the appropriate time( The Presidential debate)

Peter Obidient knows the problems of Nigeria. But he has ZERO solutions to all the problems. He is a fraud.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by shortIGBOman: 5:55am On Aug 23, 2022
Staphylococcus:

We will never vote any IGBO Man. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by crackhouse(m): 5:59am On Aug 23, 2022
Staphylococcus:

hope u have treated your staphylococcus? It does affect your brain u know

6 Likes

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by Abdu81: 6:38am On Aug 23, 2022
Staphylococcus:

We shall vote obi and labour

3 Likes

Re: NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away by Abdu81: 6:39am On Aug 23, 2022
LegendHero:

An intelligent bokoharam terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odd Fact I've Come Accross: An Igbo Guy Was The 5th President Of Liberia. / Check out the History Of Nigeria's Muhammadu Buhari In Profile / PHOTOS: BIAFRA Delegates Spotted Representing Nigeria At A UN Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.