Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,583 members, 7,850,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Are You Limiting God's Blessings? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Limiting God's Blessings? (505 Views)

Can A Man Hinder God's Blessings? / Create Channels For God's Blessings.please Read / The Secretes Of God's Blessings... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Limiting God's Blessings? by yommyuk: 7:23am On Aug 07, 2011
INTRODUCTION
People often say "I have this need, and God hasn't met it. I've asked over and over but still I get no results." Sometimes prayers go unanswered because we don't truly believe that God will answer our requests.

Psalms 81:6
Now I will take the load from your shoulders; I will free your hands from their heavy tasks.

God promises us His best, but that doesn't mean His blessings are the same for every person. The Lord wants to show us the amazing things He has planned. But sometimes we focus so much on doing for ourselves that we can't hear His voice. It's important to listen to God so we don't miss His answer.

WHAT IS THE REQUIREMENT FOR GETTING OUR DEMANDS MET?

ASK

If we don't ask God for what we need or want, how can we expect to receive it?

James 4:2

…………………, and you don’t have what you want because you don’t ask God for it.

I beseech thee brethren, don’t be vague. Why not petition God for the specific wants and needs that we require. If we continually ask God for something but don't expect a response, it's as if we don't trust Him. In expecting God's answer, we should also be willing to make changes necessary to receive His provision. We must be careful to not settle for second best in our impatience.

The key essentials required are the following:

To be specific
Anticipate an answer
Be patient (endure and persevere)

If you request something that isn't part of God's plan, He will do one of two things

He will reveal that your desire doesn't fit His plan for you.
He will show you something better to request of Him.

CONCLUSION

Ask the Lord to meet your specific needs and wants, and anticipate His response. By waiting on His timing, you will never be disappointed.

Ephesians 3:20
Now all glory to God, who is able through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.

God bless wink

(1) (Reply)

The Authority To Ask / Religious Scriptures. / A Form Of Godliness Denying The Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.