Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? (1071 Views)

Fuel Crisis: APC Is Kneeling On The Necks Of Nigerians - PDP To Buhari / Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) / My Dream Last Night: Atiku/obi Govt. Inaugurated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by Reflect7: 1:43am On Aug 23, 2022
Will An Obi Govt Have The Balls To Try Atiku For Corruption, This One Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him Like This?

When I saw that video of Obi kneeling down to greet Atiku, the first thing I thought was, ''any of these big wigs wanting to steal during the Obi regime only has to go through Atiku, and it would be smooth sailing.''

I also thought, ''there's no way an Obi administration would be directing the EFCC to investigate any potential or past crimes or corrupt acts by Atiku Abubakar.''

I find Obi's deep sense of loyalty and fealty to Atiku quite worrisome, as it flies in the face of the hoopla surrounding his campaign, characterised as it is by a fundamental rejection of the old political class in favour of new, bright and honest talent.
Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by Staphylococcus: 1:45am On Aug 23, 2022
Seems you forgot Obi was a former PDP member before.

He dined with the thieves that looted Nigerian dry.

He can never prosecute any past or present leader if he comes a President on Twitter.

Cos in real sense, he won’t be president. It’s fiction!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by Moh247: 2:09am On Aug 23, 2022
Obasanjo couldn't prosecute Atiku... Who the fvck is Obi

1 Like

Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by Faber(m): 2:16am On Aug 23, 2022
See u

What a man does before he gets money and power is different from what he does when he gets them.

You are looking at a very shrewd, ruthless and decisive monster in the person of Obi. Give him power first and then you will see with your eyes.

Also bear in mind that Obi have said it several times, he is not coming for those who stole in the past, but he will put a system that no one will steal again. You try Mr. A for looting 1billion and then your cronies loot 10 billion under your watch, have you done the nation any good?

16 Likes

Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by RZArecta(m): 2:18am On Aug 23, 2022
It's not too late for Buhari's government to try Atiku for corruption. Why waste time ?

15 Likes

Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by RZArecta(m): 2:23am On Aug 23, 2022
Staphylococcus:

He can never prosecute any past or present leader if he comes a President on Twitter.

agbado guzzlers are not intelligent. Atiku Abubakar is a founding member of the APC who registered with the party in 2014, why hasn't your Buhari APC government charged him to court ? Yeye

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by KingKO22: 2:27am On Aug 23, 2022
Someone with zero integrity is what you are expecting to fight corruption grin

Pandora Obituary is IPOB agenda and he can't win election in Nigeria

He was kneeling down to Atiku as a slave grin

Pretender

1 Like

Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by Staphylococcus: 2:28am On Aug 23, 2022
RZArecta:
agbado guzzlers are not intelligent. Atiku Abubakar is a founding member of the APC who registered with the party in 2014, why hasn't your Buhari APC government charged him to court ? Yeye

You not brilliant! You are reaffirming the points I raised.

Thieves don’t prosecute thieves.

Nigeria is only voting for a better thief come 2023, and Bola Tinubu is the better and most competent thief.

1 Like

Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by RZArecta(m): 3:09am On Aug 23, 2022
Staphylococcus:

You not brilliant! You are reaffirming the points I raised.

Thieves don’t prosecute thieves.

Nigeria is only voting for a better their come 2023, and Bola Tinubu is the better and most competent thief.
hahahaha grin no need replying you I swear

2 Likes

Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by gaby(m): 3:25am On Aug 23, 2022
I go just dey laugh every day until after the elections.

Whatever happens and whoever wins the next election, Atiku will be the biggest winner overall.

You despise Atiku for whatever reasons, yet the one you see and call your Messiah reveres him and you still cant figure out what's popping or going to happen? Lol

Who come be the otondo?

Make una continue dey chant una slogans dey insult and attack unaselves. All of una go dey alright.

Shebi una know how some people wey dey do contribution dey do "two hands" na wetin Atiku dey do una so...

If Atiku wins, Alhamdulilah

Should Bat win, he's good to go as business partners.

Should Obi win, that's his boy and will be granted unfettered access to the nation's choice assets and coffers or else the country will be made even more ungovernable.

Don't be surprised to find out later that Atiku is secretly also bankrolling Obi.

If you believe a naive and inexperienced Obi will be able to shit out Atiku and his likes from the corridors of power the way Bubu did to force him back to his vomit in PDP, y'all are hanging on a long thing.

Make una go buy better belt to tighten una waist ahead for the coming season oh.

1 Like

Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by LikeAking: 3:38am On Aug 23, 2022
Reflect7:
Will An Obi Govt Have The Balls To Try Atiku For Corruption, This One Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him Like This?

When I saw that video of Obi kneeling down to greet Atiku, the first thing I thought was, ''any of these big wigs wanting to steal during the Obi regime only has to go through Atiku, and it would be smooth sailing.''

I also thought, ''there's no way an Obi administration would be directing the EFCC to investigate any potential or past crimes or corrupt acts by Atiku Abubakar.''

I find Obi's deep sense of loyalty and fealty to Atiku quite worrisome, as it flies in the face of the hoopla surrounding his campaign, characterised as it is by a fundamental rejection of the old political class in favour of new, bright and honest talent.

Na Dem Dem.
Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by gaby(m): 3:42am On Aug 23, 2022
Faber:
See u

What a man does before he gets money and power is different from what he does when he gets them.

You are looking at a very shrewd, ruthless and decisive monster in the person of Obi. Give him power first and then you will see with your eyes.

Also bear in mind that Obi have said it several times, he is not coming for those who stole in the past, but he will put a system that no one will steal again. You try Mr. A for looting 1billion and then your cronies loot 10 billion under your watch, have you done the nation any good?

Laugh wan scatter my dada.

It's healthy to be optimistic and hopeful though, but kindly lower your expectations so as not to get your heart shattered to smithereens because na so e go end.
Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by flamingREED(m): 4:11am On Aug 23, 2022
...such a low-reasoning and pretentious question, I must say.

Who doesn't know the way up is down and we stoop to conquer?
Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by Janicex: 4:15am On Aug 23, 2022
The Op is not a fan of Peter obi presidency I understand but,. It's OK to kneel before elders..It's a sign of Humility

1 Like

Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by damble: 4:42am On Aug 23, 2022
Obi don dey fear me now oooo. I pray he doesn't turn out to be like our normal politicians when he gets to the throne.

Don't forget how people put their trust on Buhari who got power and turned to something else

At this juncture, I believe we need to result to prayers and ask God to give us a man after his heart
Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by obyrich(m): 5:43am On Aug 23, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Why did Buhari not try Atiku?
Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by Jflex07(m): 5:47am On Aug 23, 2022
gaby:

Whatever happens and whoever wins the next election, Atiku will be the biggest winner overall.

You despise Atiku for whatever reasons, yet the one you see and call your Messiah reveres him and you still cant figure out what's popping or going to happen? Lol

Who come be the otondo?

Make una continue dey chant una slogans dey insult and attack unaselves. All of una go dey alright.

Shebi una know how some people wey dey do contribution dey do "two hands" na wetin Atiku dey do una so...

Should Obi win, that's his boy and will be granted unfettered access to the nation's choice assets and coffers or else the country will be made even more ungovernable.

Don't be surprised to find out later that Atiku is secretly also bankrolling Obi.

If you believe a naive and inexperienced Obi will be able to shit out Atiku and his likes from the corridors of power the way Bubu did to force him back to his vomit in PDP, y'all are hanging on a long thing.

Make una go buy better belt to tighten una waist ahead for the coming season oh.

Oga shut up! Always typing as if you sabi everything.. You sabi everything you never use am turn Elon musk or Jeff bezos.. So Obi should not respect his former boss because of politics.. Nonsense statement..

1 Like

Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by shortIGBOman: 6:20am On Aug 23, 2022
IGBO People will always kneel down to show loyalty to Northerners. This has always been the norm since independence. grin

Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by Ogakaycce(m): 6:44am On Aug 23, 2022
Reflect7:

Don't mistake his gentleness, humble and simplicity as cowardice.

Do you know why he was impeached two times as the governor?

Peter obi stepped on cabals toes.

Peter obi has a heart of stone.

That's why they gave him a chieftaincy "Okwute Ndi Igbo" meaning the "Rock of Igbo land"
Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by Nigerianization(m): 6:57am On Aug 23, 2022
gaby:

Who come be the otondo?

Made a lot of sense. Let the emotional morons continue to kill themselves over three business associates.
Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by Tinubuagbado: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2022
The questions should be, why haven't Nebuchadnezzar Buhari tried Tinubu and Atiku for corruption?
Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by Solsix(m): 8:59am On Aug 23, 2022
Faber:
See u

Educate them pls
Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by bularuz(m): 8:59am On Aug 23, 2022
Reflect7:

Is GMB trying Atiku for corruption now?
Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by gaby(m): 10:27am On Aug 23, 2022
Jflex07:
Oga shut up! Always typing as if you sabi everything.. You sabi everything you never use am turn Elon musk or Jeff bezos.. So Obi should not respect his former boss because of politics.. Nonsense statement..

Lol...

That's the only thing you could muster is a "shut up" is enough to tell how miserably destroyed you are as a person.

People with a working brain and an unbiased mind understand what I'm talking about.

Obi is respecting his former boss because of politics but you'd be insulting your entire lineage because of the same politics.

I hope you can now see how much of a hypocrite with zero emotional intelligence you truly are.

They'll keep playing kalo kalo and ten ten with your life and future because you can't think for yourself.
Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by Jflex07(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2022
gaby:

Lol...

That the only thing you could muster is a "shut up" is enough to tell how miserably destroyed you are as a person.

People with a working brain and an unbiased mind understand what I'm talking about.

Obi is respecting his former boss because of politics but you'd be insulting your entire lineage because of the same politics.

I hope you can now see how much of a hypocrite with zero emotional intelligence you truly are.

They'll keep playing kalo kalo and ten ten with your life and future because you can't think for yourself.
Gibberish!!
Re: Can An Obi Govt Try Atiku For Corruption The Way Obi Is Kneeling Down For Him? by a4cube: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2022
Why did buhari no try Atiku?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: This Is Beautiful Venue Of Peter Obi Meeting With Nigerians In Germany / Obidients Propaganda: We Want It Look Like People Are Rushing Obi - Lady Speaks / Breaking: Olu Of Warri Received Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.