Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,594 members, 7,958,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos (7106 Views)

Canada Immigration Express Entry / The Crystal Service immigration Scam / Canada Immigration Lawyer David Cohen Helps Nigerians Get Permanent Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by ayomission(m): 8:04am On Aug 07, 2011
what is the latest on them,are they travellin this MOnth,because most candidates i knw seem to say so,contributions welcomed.
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2011
I would have stuck to the original thread, rather than open another.
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by justwise(m): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2011
ayomission:

what is the latest on them,are they travellin this MOnth,because most candidates i knw seem to say so,contributions welcomed.

The same elaborate plan to sell more forms to victims, its obvious that they are struggling to reach their 7000 target.
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by Fogman(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2011
The 19th August date might after all not be feasible, cos there is a hint on one of the post in other Crystal Services thread of a september ending date.
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2011
grin grin Cry, star scam service Season 2
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by greatolus: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2011
thunder fire all scamers in da house. amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by ayomission(m): 5:14am On Aug 10, 2011
@fogman thanks.bt nt sure weda the september date wil be feasible.lets wait and c.
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by umoski1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2011
I heard the date has been shifted to september 11th cos of the ramadan or something like that, More comments/infos will be appreciated,
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by Fogman(m): 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2011
What have ramadam got to do with travelling? Or is it a taboo to travel during ramadam? This is just the begining of series of postpoment ahead. How on earth is it possible for Crystal Services to secure 2 yrs work visa for 7000 people without regards to their qualifications.
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by N101: 3:11am On Aug 12, 2011
Fogman:

What have ramadam got to do with travelling? Or is it a taboo to travel during ramadam? This is just the begining of series of postpoment ahead. How on earth is it possible for Crystal Services to secure 2 yrs work visa for 7000 people without regards to their qualifications.

Whether it's 70 or 7000, if the delay is true this is a messed up way of doing business.  Did it only just occur to Crystal Services that their departure date was during Ramadan?
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by umoski1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2011
so does anyone have any useful information on the true date they are departing cos a friend of mine applied for the program and he is worried, Thanks,
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by justwise(m): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2011
umoski1:

so does anyone have any useful information on the true date they are departing cos a friend of mine applied for the program and he is worried, Thanks,

They are not departing to Canada, maybe somewhere else. . .that is if they are lucky at all.
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by ayomission(m): 6:55am On Aug 13, 2011
i was there at their office to make enquiries or rather spy on them,either they are good at what they do or what?the reception given to me was poor.i was nt allowed to enter and they are still selling forms.i dnt knw wat to conclude but lets wait til d postponed date.the Ramandan excuse is lame.
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by Fogman(m): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2011
Still selling form? smiley
Confirmation of what most of us already knows, except their apostle.  This reminds me of this old adage "What an old man sees while sitting, a young man can never see, even if he climbs the highest mountain"
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by Rimltd: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2011
I'M ONE OF THE APPLICANT''S, I THINK IF THEY ARE STILL SELLING FORMS, THEN THERE IS SOMETHING FISHY ABOUT THIS, WE ARE ALL GROWN UP AND WE SHOULDN'T BE DECEIVING OURSELVES. RAMADAN EXCUSE IS LAME, THAT'S ON THE REAL. EVEN IF THE ARE FACING SOME CHALLENGES, THEY SHOULD AT LEAST LET APPLICANTS KNOW. DO ANYONE KNOW IF THE LOAN WAS APPROVED BY GTB?, IF AT ALL THEY AIN'T DOING ANYTHING, THEY SHOULD AT LEAST RETURN PASSPORTS!!!
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2011
Rimltd:

I'M ONE OF THE APPLICANT''S, I THINK IF THEY ARE STILL SELLING FORMS, THEN THERE IS SOMETHING FISHY ABOUT THIS, WE ARE ALL GROWN UP AND WE SHOULDN'T BE DECEIVING OURSELVES. RAMADAN EXCUSE IS LAME, THAT'S ON THE REAL. EVEN IF THE ARE FACING SOME CHALLENGES, THEY SHOULD AT LEAST LET APPLICANTS KNOW. DO ANYONE KNOW IF THE LOAN WAS APPROVED BY GTB?, IF AT ALL THEY AIN'T DOING ANYTHING, THEY SHOULD AT LEAST RETURN PASSPORTS!!!

Is your own passport still with this mob?
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by omowise85: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2011
@justwise, do you know what? i think you need deliverance because you are evil, nothing good come from you ever since i have been reading your post on nairaland, and i think this site is for the development of user but you always poison minds on this site, if cant contributes positively on any topics,then dont.you fool, nothong good come from u, cant u think, if u dont know anything then seek for knowledge,even though crytal services are scam let the applicant discover it themselves.idiot like u
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by justwise(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2011
omowise85:

@justwise, do you know what? i think you need deliverance because you are evil, nothing good come from you ever since i have been reading your post on nairaland, and i think this site is for the development of user but you always poison minds on this site, if cant contributes positively on any topics,then dont.you fool, nothong good come from u, cant u think, if u dont know anything then seek for knowledge,even though crytal services are scam let the applicant discover it themselves. like u

You useless criminal, you are fustrated cos the form is not selling well, pple are coming here to expose you heartless fool.

Read post #283    here, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-706047.256.html

Why did u change ur ID to post, u got no backbone.
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by omowise85: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2011
mumu i think you should read post #285, cos i also have his personal direct line
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by justwise(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2011
omowise85:

mumu i think you should read post #285, cos i also have his personal direct line

Of course they will keep ur hope high and alive until ur eyes opens, at the moment u are still having sleepless night, dreaming of Canada. It will turn to a Nightmare. Awufu dey run bele, 2yrs Canadian work visa for FREE? Odey!!
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by omowise85: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2011
oponu it is posible
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by Risk2get: 12:24am On Aug 22, 2011
hey people any news?
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by Risk2get: 12:28am On Aug 22, 2011
angry
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by Risk2get: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2011
Any new development from crystal services?
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by fslanre: 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hello
I am using this medium to say a big well done job for Crystal service.My question is that are we still online with 11th and 12th as they said?
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by N101: 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2011
fslanre:

Hello
I am using this medium to say a big well done job for Crystal service.My question is that are we still online with 11th and 12th as they said?

If Crystal are doing such a "well done job" then maybe you should be telling everyone else whether the 11/12th is "still online".
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by seo2k4(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2011
Ladies and gentle men in the house, let me clear the doubt on crystal service program, according to their program schedule, they are currently taking the group picture of all the applicants which ends this week. on 11th September, all will gather at National theater for the final briefing. on 12th will be the 1st batch of air lifting, 13th still air lifting till the last Reg no. 14th,3 days of traveling orientation In Dubai starts. on 18th, air lifting to Canada starts till 21st. 2nd is the well come party after which the training begins till 31st. 1st is certificate issuance/ commencement of the real work. this is just to clear the doubt as i just return from their office on 29th August. u can still say what ever u like but the fact remains. we are already in September lets watch out and see
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by Risk2get: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2011
coolAny reasonable information from crystal services?
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by fslanre: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2011
WHAT I KNOW IS THAT IF ANY MAN IMAGINE THE CRYSTAL PROGRAME ON REALITY ALL WILL DOUBT IT ,BUT WHEN GOD TIME IS REACH NO ONE CAN STOP IT I BELIEVE THIS PROGRAMME WILL WORK OUT.LET WAIT AND SEE
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by justwise(m): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2011
fslanre:

WHAT I KNOW IS THAT IF ANY MAN IMAGINE THE CRYSTAL PROGRAME ON REALITY ALL WILL DOUBT IT ,BUT WHEN GOD TIME IS REACH NO ONE CAN STOP IT I BELIEVE THIS PROGRAMME WILL WORK OUT.LET WAIT AND SEE

Delusion.
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by fogman1(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2011
justwise:

Delusion.

Chronic one
Re: Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos by yomile(m): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2011
just an elboe to crystal service, just keep it up ooooooooooooooooooooo smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley kiss

(1) (2)

My Friend Sold His School To Japa To Uk Now Want To Come Back / Nigerians In Saint Kitts And Nevis / 10 Reasons To Live And Work In Turkey (residency And Work Permit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.