Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

DJ Switch Shares Photos From Her First Day At High School In The US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Switch Shares Photos From Her First Day At High School In The US (2823 Views)

Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill’s Son, King's First Day At School / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Switch Shares Photos From Her First Day At High School In The US by airnewsonline: 6:11am On Aug 23, 2022
14-year-old Ghanaian disc jockey DJ Switch has shared photos online as she starts a new chapter of her academic life in the United States of America.

The 2017 Talented Kids winner, born Erica Tandoh, has been enrolled in Chaminade College Preparatory for her senior high school education.

Read more from source: https://airnewsonline.com/dj-switch-shares-photos-from-her-first-day-at-high-school-in-the-us/

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Shares Photos From Her First Day At High School In The US by meobizy(f): 6:29am On Aug 23, 2022
The only DJ Switch I know is the Nigerian one.

15 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Shares Photos From Her First Day At High School In The US by libertyfather(m): 6:36am On Aug 23, 2022
The thing be dey confuse me sef
meobizy:

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Shares Photos From Her First Day At High School In The US by RealityKings: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2022
This one used Nigerian youth to Japa
They turned the EndSAS into a selfish agenda

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Shares Photos From Her First Day At High School In The US by dallasi: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2022
RealityKings:
This one used Nigerian youth to Japa
They turned the EndSAS into a selfish agenda

Me na that lesbian self

Re: DJ Switch Shares Photos From Her First Day At High School In The US by BeanmanX(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2022
meobizy:
No be lie,,
Re: DJ Switch Shares Photos From Her First Day At High School In The US by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Omo I been confuse ooo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

D Banj Proposes To Genevieve. Pls Confirm / / 10 Unseen Photos of Flavor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.