Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,291 members, 7,846,323 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

A Man Offered Me $1million To Have His Kids - Toyin Lawani - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man Offered Me $1million To Have His Kids - Toyin Lawani (980 Views)

Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband / "I Remain Sweet 16 After Having My Kids" - Toyin Lawani (Photos) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Offered Me $1million To Have His Kids - Toyin Lawani by Moses3334: 6:51am On Aug 23, 2022
The mother of three made the claim in an Instagram post on Monday while gushing over her daughter
Read more
https://matinonews.com/a-man-offered-me-1million-to-have-his-kids-toyin-lawani/

Re: A Man Offered Me $1million To Have His Kids - Toyin Lawani by Lawlab252: 6:53am On Aug 23, 2022
Ok
Re: A Man Offered Me $1million To Have His Kids - Toyin Lawani by Jimmythewise: 7:04am On Aug 23, 2022
grin we are only hearing this cos you said no. If you had said yes, the headline will change to...Toyin Lawani pregnant for new lover.

1 Like

Re: A Man Offered Me $1million To Have His Kids - Toyin Lawani by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:20am On Aug 23, 2022
Jimmythewise:
grin we are only hearing this cos you said no. If you had said yes, the headline will change to...Toyin Lawani pregnant for new lover.

No whoree will reject that money to even get pregnant for a baboon. I don’t believe these people

6 Likes

Re: A Man Offered Me $1million To Have His Kids - Toyin Lawani by Jimmythewise: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

No whoree will reject that money to even get pregnant for a baboon. I don’t believe these people
you're on point

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Offered Me $1million To Have His Kids - Toyin Lawani by Stallionhorse: 7:39am On Aug 23, 2022
See this used olosho.. Claiming rubbish.

1 Like

Re: A Man Offered Me $1million To Have His Kids - Toyin Lawani by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2022
Be fooling yourself and your generation

You that will say yes to $15,000

1 Like

Re: A Man Offered Me $1million To Have His Kids - Toyin Lawani by Olojuobinrin(m): 9:43am On Aug 23, 2022
Yes that’s true , he also added a Yacht to the offer .
Re: A Man Offered Me $1million To Have His Kids - Toyin Lawani by Olojuobinrin(m): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2022
Yes that’s true , he also added a Yacht to the offer .
Re: A Man Offered Me $1million To Have His Kids - Toyin Lawani by Obakoolex(m): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2022
Apart from dicking this oloshos lie for living

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Doesn't Have A Hand In Mohbad's Death - Actress Esther Nwachukwu / Eniola Badmus Faces Backlash Over Recent Comment Amid Mohbad’s Death Saga / Skepta Biography, Songs, Age, Wife, Parents, Children, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.