Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection (11726 Views)

Yusuf Datti: 2023 Will Be About Competence And Capacity, Not Religion / 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection -Peter Obi / The Rise Of Labour Party And Peter Obi's 2023 Chances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by goldfish27(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2022
Pls why was Tinubu absent? we need ans from any of his PA on nairaland
Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by Hisxellency: 7:02am On Aug 23, 2022
I
Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2022
Nigerians are definitely tired....
Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by jamezman(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2022
This is the only way out for Nigeria now.
Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by Splitmind: 7:03am On Aug 23, 2022
Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by princechurchill(m): 7:04am On Aug 23, 2022
Tribe - Kwankwaso
Connection -Atiku
Entitlement -Tinubu

Peter Obi got Bars, man is simple but dishing it out hot hot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by Gbeng30(m): 7:04am On Aug 23, 2022
I agree with you on this,but there is more to do by sensitizIng people and create awareness especially in the local area,..but at the same time you need to be vigilant because yekini is desperate to rig his way in..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by olas24u(f): 7:04am On Aug 23, 2022
derecho:
Watch how Tinubu slaves would react o
You know he his lieing ?I hope you know ,if it was soludo talking ,I can believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by ceede2: 7:04am On Aug 23, 2022
I won't be surprise if Peter Obi dump LP come 2023, before someone can talk about experience, competent, people need a track to prof the point, a slogan that says winner never quit, n quieter never win is not wrong

Don't be surprise if PO joint APC next year besides, I don't even bother to read the jargons up there.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by Death2allNLmods: 7:05am On Aug 23, 2022
Perfect description of who Tinubu is. Obi describing Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by anonimi: 7:05am On Aug 23, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
Nigerians are definitely tired....

.................of sweet talking scammers like Peter Obi trying to swindle us like Thiefnuibu did with Bubu in 2015.
Pretentious propaganda stingy men have no route to Aso Rock.
We don wise up.

anonimi:
Anambra doctors call off strike after 13 months
February 28, 2012

After over a year of down tools, Anambra State Government employed medical doctors have finally called of strike.
According to Dr. Emma Ekwesianya, Chairman Anambra State chapter of Nigeria Medical Association (NMA), the striking doctors decided to pick up tools again because of the plight of the ordinary people in the societ.
“It is true, we have called off the strike. We have just signed the agreement with government about an hour ago. The Secretary to the State Government (SSG) signed for the government. A technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu was set up to execute the agreement.” He confirmed.

“We decided to take the 60 per cent offered by government because of our people. Government has been rigid and we do not want to continue with the rigidity of government. We are serving the people, not government and our people are suffering.”
Speaking further, Ekwesianya, revealed that a technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu had also been set up by the association to see to the implementation of the agreement with government sequel to the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Peter Obi-led government on Monday.

Chief Medical Director, Anambra State University Teaching Hospital (ASUTH), Amaku, Awka, Dr. Lawrence Ikeakor also confirmed the new development: “Well I’m happy to tell you that the strike has been amicably resolved, even though, like you said, it’s been a prolonged one but suffice it to say that it has been resolved and the doctors have resumed work.”
“The call off was yesterday (Sunday). The doctors had some negotiations and held their congress yesterday, during which they agreed to call off the strike. So they resumed duty today.
They are in their clinic. Well, I was not privy to the agreement but I will say that our representatives were satisfied with the arrangement, hence they decided to call off the strike.” He disclosed.

https://dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Peter the Fake Chinko product . I am fully Atikulated

Nigeria does not need LOOTERS in this coming tenure. Sorry. Atiku is a serial looter, just like Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by Invest4growth: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2022
Ok ooo Na u talk am.. We are watching. Please up your arguments first.. Your statistician is exposing you
Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by DrAkpamudehe: 7:07am On Aug 23, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Nigeria does not need LOOTERS in this coming tenure. Sorry. Atiku is a serial looter, just like Tinubu.

And your candidate Angel Obi knew all this and agreed to be Atiku's vice in 2019

Obi cretins are so brainless
Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:07am On Aug 23, 2022
princechurchill:
Tribe - Kwankwaso
Connection -Atiku
Entitlement -Tinubu

Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by anonimi: 7:08am On Aug 23, 2022
princechurchill:
Tribe - Kwankwaso
Connection -Atiku
Entitlement -Tinubu

The way he dished Anambrarians dollars into Pandora while pretending to be stingy with teeming & lading savings of inferior governance records?
Who wants another incompetent looter as president after Thienuibu's wrecking ball Buhari for eight years?
Not me and my household.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by lailo: 7:09am On Aug 23, 2022
Nigerian people are so gullible. Good oratory doesn't amount to competence. Look at this guys antecedence you won't listen. They are not going to give what they dont have. Leopard doesnt change its skin. Their expected performance should be based on their past works, little or nothing is gonna change. Naija open eye shocked

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 23, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by derecho(m): 7:10am On Aug 23, 2022
Kikikiki ...Soludo?e be like you love Ludo well well.
Olorun o ni je ki awon Oloselu fi kadara e ta Ludo.
Soludo ko, SoCard ni
olas24u:

You know he his lieing ?I hope you know ,if it was soludo talking ,I can believe.
Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

And your candidate Angel Obi knew all this and agreed to be Atiku's vice in 2019

Obi cretins are so brainless

This is called rethinking. Peter Obi was a PDP member and Atiku picked him as his running mate because of his credibility. Peter Obi wanted an avenue to help make a change.

Fortunately, Peter Obi is now taking the mantle into his hands. He has the CHARACTER, CAPACITY, COMPETENCE, CREDIBILITY, AND COMMITMENT, to transform this country.

We do not need greedy thieves that want to siphon billions and leave Nigeria in poverty.

Atiku has a clear history of massive corruption and he should take his Umbrella. We no do again.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by princechurchill(m): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2022
anonimi:

The way he dished Anambrarians dollars into Pandora while pretending to be stingy with teeming & lading savings of inferior governance records?
Who wants another incompetent looter as president after Thienuibu's wrecking ball Buhari for eight years?
Not me and my household.

Owner of Lagos dey fear to attend program wey dey his backyard no be juju be that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by Matthewp007: 7:12am On Aug 23, 2022
Pandora report, shows that you are truly the best at bending the law for you and your family's gain.... Yes, you broke no law....as a sitting governor and the law of not being involved in other business.... You hid it well, people think you are the saviour, I believe you never got caught is all...
Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by etrouble: 7:13am On Aug 23, 2022
The options are clear

Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2022
anonimi:

Not me and my household.

That was Peter Obi's house before he became Governor. When he wanted to serve Nigeria, he handed over all of them, including his residency and returned to Nigeria. So, digging up old records will not suffice because they were officially handed over.
Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by chaddy16: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2022
NigeriaB:
I just want to use this opportunity to thank all the Yoruba people [especially youths] that are supporting Peter Obi.

You refused to be hypnotized and/or consumed by tribal bigotry and sentiments.

Thank you for choosing Peter Obi on ground of competence, fitness, fairness, equity and capacity even though he is not your tribe man
Is Yoruba the only tribe in Nigeria. Stop playing tribe games. This country needs unity. Abeg
Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by Maccar02: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2022
Ah i dont trust this man saying all this we need connection to bring in investors
Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by etrouble: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2022
princechurchill:

Owner of Lagos dey fear to attend program wey dey his backyard no be juju be that

We already have their CV

Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by DrAkpamudehe: 7:16am On Aug 23, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

This is called rethinking. Peter Obi was a PDP member and Atiku picked him as his running mate because of his credibility. Peter Obi wanted an avenue to help make a change.

Fortunately, Peter Obi is now taking the mantle on his hands. He has the CHARACTER, CAPACITY, COMPETENCE, CREDIBILITY, AND COMMITMENT, to transform this country.

We do not need greedy thieves that want to siphon billions and leave Nigeria in poverty.

Atiku has a clear history of massive corruption and he should take his Umbrella. We no do again.

Obi that ruled over a poor state and yet couldn't avoid stealing paltry #250m is your saint? Obi that bowed to his boss( waziri Atiku Abubakar) is a saint
Urchins like you go get sense last last

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 2023 Will Be About Competence, Character, Commitment, Not Connection by SenatePresdo(m): 7:17am On Aug 23, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Peter the Fake Chinko product . I am fully Atikulated

How did Atiku assembled those ministers, was he the president?

Aside that, Do you even know how ministers are appointed in this country?

All these APC and PDP supporters often sound uneducated, I don't know if you think you are campaigning for village old people by sounding this daft.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' / Fubara Signs Agreements For Construction Of 20,000 Housing Units / Daura President Tag: ÁPC Have No Moral Justification To Complain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.