Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract (26708 Views)

Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by Sardauna24(m): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2022
Nice move
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by Joshmoore(m): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2022
Nice one. Way to go. Say no to Amnesty of any order.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by chally4real(m): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2022
Make them better allow the sleeping dog sleep oh...Government tompolo still dey game o...
Niger Delta nor get joy o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by faceland: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2022
I hope they terminate it so my people would get sense and start blowing all those oil structures. My village have 4 oil well. they burn gas everywhere but no electricity.

Blow everything up, it doesn't profit the locals

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by olatade(m): 7:32am On Aug 23, 2022
RZArecta:
Why didn't they shout when Zamfara was given full autonomy for their gold ? Immediately it gets to Niger Delta resources, their prīck stands up like burantashi is at work

Exactly what i was thinking.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by Johnrake69: 7:33am On Aug 23, 2022
Lol... Vote for Peter Obi of Labour Party for Presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by bagad: 7:33am On Aug 23, 2022
Make Dem shoot all the protesters clear Dem commont for the premises

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by jeromestarks: 7:33am On Aug 23, 2022
saintjimos:
Imagine the north trying to interface in south oil

It's the audacity for me , lol
The southerners gave them the chance. If not, the would have beheaded all Hausa Fulani in the south. Nonsense!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by Moh247: 7:33am On Aug 23, 2022
Brainless youth... If a whole President approved a contract to Tompolo, twice from Jonathan to Buhari, isn't it clear that he is the only person that can stop oil theft

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:34am On Aug 23, 2022
I prefer these youths channeling their energy to protest against the soft handling of banditry and terrorism. The recruitment of terrorists into forces. The setting free of killers up north. I think that is more of a priority than a surveillance contract.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by Dollarremix(m): 7:34am On Aug 23, 2022
Which arewa youths? Abi some bunch of hungry idiots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by Voiceofthestree: 7:34am On Aug 23, 2022
Remsonic6:

Scammer deh find BTC way you want thief
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by SHINJA: 7:35am On Aug 23, 2022
All the stupid arewa youth should get out and face their Sharia state ..

God bless Southsouth and Southwest..

One brothers..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by Psalmistproject: 7:36am On Aug 23, 2022
Y do I sense Wike is at it again?
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by Freelane33(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2022
Trimulised
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by Ameduedwin: 7:38am On Aug 23, 2022
But FG rehabilitate Boko Haram, feed them and recruited them into the Nigeria army, no northerner condern it, see those liability dictate for the bornified owner of the oil you fool's are enjoying, useless North.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by soberdrunk(m): 7:38am On Aug 23, 2022
Truly it doesn't sound nice to the ordinary ears but it's a practical solution to an unusual problem.......

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by iLegendd(m): 7:38am On Aug 23, 2022
cheesy

Funny kids looking for trouble.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by Zulu2022: 7:39am On Aug 23, 2022
Lionnation:
The oils in Niger delta belong to the people of the north,
swear,since south south still de sleep

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by Alawode01(m): 7:39am On Aug 23, 2022
As you see different volunteers groups supporting in fighting against terrorists in north, is the same way he is emploped to oversee the affairs,why condemned him?aftall is a son of the soil.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by faceland: 7:39am On Aug 23, 2022
saintjimos:

A parasite (literally, they profiting while cause damage) has the audacity to dictate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by deavicky(m): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2022
saintjimos:

you sef check am nah. 30 billion to secure pipeline, you like am like that?.
This what weak governance has brought us to.
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2022
Jobless Yoots do they know how to navigate the creeks...I am sure the big thieves are focus on offshore rigs ...let them go and buy glasses for the Navy Falcon Eyes that their Arewa Brother is heading ...rubbish

Chief Ekpemupolo I pay homage o.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by od501: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2022
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by Parachoko: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2022
Nah cowards from the Niger Delta like Jonathan I go blame for this nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2022
Landmack:
Kikikiki

Our oyel?

Where’s ijoh and ijo?

Arewa want to attack our oyel o. Make una mount militants grin
Where’s Asari Dokubo? The Pro chancellor of Bénin University?

Kwakwakwakwa make I catch any true igbo person wey chook mouth for this matter. Terrorist Ipob can cry and chook mouth here idgaf!
nothing those lazy fools from north can do to Ijaw boys...they can only cry and die...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by od501: 7:42am On Aug 23, 2022
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by Landmack: 7:43am On Aug 23, 2022
faceland:
I hope they terminate it so my people would get sense and start blowing all those oil structures. My village have 4 oil well. they burn gas everywhere but no electricity.

Blow everything up, it doesn't profit the locals
Your traditional ruler down to the landowners are to blame..including u the youth of that community. All of u are very silly and greedy. Blow up yourselves for all we care. Nonsense grin
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by Alpharey: 7:44am On Aug 23, 2022
saintjimos:

South oil on papers, Northerners oil in reality. Until the entire south unite. The slavery will continue. Me laughing in Igbo. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by InvertedHammer: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2022
/
At least they showed up to protest against what they perceived as anomaly. What do you do? Sit in the comfort of your room being a social media tiger.

/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili / Tinubu Welcomes Google Global Team To Aso Rock / Jonathan Swears In New Ministers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.