Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,772 members, 7,959,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

Who Is A Patriot? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is A Patriot? (782 Views)

On BMB I Stand: I'm A Patriot And I Volunteer For The Common Sense Revolution. / Omg I Just Saw The News, Col. Orkah Was A Patriot Afterall / Is Sanusi A Patriot Or A Hatchet Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Patriot? by olawalebabs(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2011
Must one lie before you are call a patriot? Must you cut corners? Or must you say the truth. In Nigeria, some people are rejected and called unpatriotic simply because they point out the flaws in the system. Is it when you lie before you are known to be a patriotic citizen? Recently, i was having a chat with a friend about the 'open secret' age of our u 20 football team, i try to bring some scientific analysis to the argument, when he notice that the game is up against him he said am not patriotic. Please, does my saying the truth made me not to be patriotic?
Re: Who Is A Patriot? by Olizedo: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2011
Please, does my saying the truth made me not to be patriotic?

No!
Unfortunately, dense Nigerians will call you 'unpatriotic' for even constructive criticisms.
Anyhoo, goodluck!
I loved Nigeria as a child till I left Nigeria as an adult. The most wicked people I have come across the face of this Earth of a planet are NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS!

I am an American Patriot. kiss
NEVER A NIGERIAN ONE. . .It did nothing for me but breed a bunch of 'backward' irritants in a useless country called Nigeria. Enemies of progress. kiss

God bless America! cool
No love for Nigerians(except innocent Nigerian children). kiss
Re: Who Is A Patriot? by Beaf: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2011
Olizedo:

No!
Unfortunately, dense Nigerians will call you 'unpatriotic' for even constructive criticisms.
Anyhoo, goodluck!
I loved Nigeria as a child till I left Nigeria as an adult. The most wicked people I have come across the face of these Earth of a planet are NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS!

I am an American Patriot Parrot. kiss
NEVER A NIGERIAN ONE. . .It did nothing for me but breed a bunch of 'backward' irritants in a useless country called Nigeria. Enemies of progress. kiss

God bless America! cool
No love for Nigerians(except innocent Nigerian children). kiss

An American parrot?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Ni tori Olorun!
Re: Who Is A Patriot? by Olizedo: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2011
[size=20pt]Name: Beaf
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: June 07, 2009, 04:51 AM
Last Active: Today at 09:27:28 AM[/size]

Mtchweeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Who Is A Patriot? by olawalebabs(m): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2011
Beaf and co. Please lets have it cool and face the topic. Thanks
Re: Who Is A Patriot? by Beaf: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2011
olawalebab:

Beaf and co. Please lets have it cool and face the topic. Thanks

Me, I no fight anybodi na! I just wondered why an American parrot would come here to fire shots at Nigeria. He might as well jump in the ocean with a cement necklace, while those of us with a stake in Nigeria buckle down and build a beautiful thing.
Re: Who Is A Patriot? by Olizedo: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2011
GEJ nyansh sucker wanno build Nigeria too?
God dey sha.
Ole stake holder.
Teeeeeeeeeifuuuuuuuu!!!

Waka
Shege
Barawo
Banza

Ya mama and ya papa be antelopes! kiss
Re: Who Is A Patriot? by olawalebabs(m): 11:11am On Aug 07, 2011
American patriot, leave GEJ out of this and face the issue or else face your america dream.
Re: Who Is A Patriot? by Bestoria: 1:11am On Aug 08, 2011
^^^
No wonder no barry wanno respond to ya ye-ye thread!
I am in my American EMBASSY of NL.
If you make more noise, I blast you off like Obama did Osama. kiss
So mind ya phocking GEJ Nigerian bush-man, business!

You nor dey shame?

Third-world, poverty-stricking oil-producing country.

Abeg, stop making noise! kiss

POVERTY-STICKEN-PATRIOTS OF THE H-INTERNET! kiss
Re: Who Is A Patriot? by olawalebabs(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2011
what did you say

(1) (Reply)

Fight Against Corruption: Revolution And Change Hazare Style / Shocker: Dna Test Reveals ex Gov. Audu Not Father Of Wife’s Daughter / Bomb Blast In Un Building Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.