Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,257 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

How Do You See Solutions Without Identifying The Problems? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You See Solutions Without Identifying The Problems? (343 Views)

COVID 19: See Solutions Professed By A Monarch To FG. / Reno Mocks Osinbajo For Saying 'corrupt Politicians Are The Problems Of Nigeria' / I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You See Solutions Without Identifying The Problems? by Light78: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2022
Good day to everyone here. I believe you all know that the latest thing people say about Peter obi is that he lists only the problems instead of telling Nigerians the solutions.

In Mathematics, there has to be problem identification, before solving and getting a solution to the problem.

Why are people saying he should talk about the solutions without identifying the problems?

Cc: Mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: How Do You See Solutions Without Identifying The Problems? by PropertyNR: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2022
In every sane clime, problems need to be identified before solutions.

Meanwhile, do you need a place to call home?

Re: How Do You See Solutions Without Identifying The Problems? by Cypress042: 9:23am On Aug 23, 2022
Propert.yNR:
In every sane clime, problems need to be identified before solutions.

One can't seat one place and identify problems, it requires agility, smartness and a working brain cool
Re: How Do You See Solutions Without Identifying The Problems? by Elporo(m): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2022
Question: Did Peter Obi identify or uncover any fundamental problem in Nigeria?

Answer: No! He copies the news headlines, and repeats it.

Everything Peter Obi will say on Friday will be summary of the news headlines of Monday to Thursday!
Re: How Do You See Solutions Without Identifying The Problems? by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2022
Light78:
Good day to everyone here. I believe you all know that the latest thing people say about Peter obi is that he lists only the problems instead of telling Nigerians the solutions.

In Mathematics, there has to be problem identification, before solving and getting a solution to the problem.

Why are people saying he should talk about the solutions without identifying the problems?

I guess you where deaf when he was saying this yesterday

1 Share

Re: How Do You See Solutions Without Identifying The Problems? by BATified2023: 10:03am On Aug 23, 2022
post=115975716:

I guess you where deaf when he was saying this yesterday
did u ask him how he made anambra economy greater?
Re: How Do You See Solutions Without Identifying The Problems? by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:03am On Aug 23, 2022
Light78:

You can help yourself by watching the video below link
https://www.facebook.com/chyakomas2000/videos/612723653555657/
Re: How Do You See Solutions Without Identifying The Problems? by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:07am On Aug 23, 2022
BATified2023:
did u ask him how he made anambra economy greater?
Today Anambra is forth largest economy in Nigeria, largely driven by indigenous unlike Lagos the former capital that boasts of enough federal infrastructures, the should turn his home state Osun to Lagos then we will take him serious

(1) (Reply)

Message To Obidense / Nairaland Mod Mynd44 Closed My Thread On Tinubu. How Is Thi Ls A False / EU Gives UNICAL Professor New Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.