Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,172 members, 7,842,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Nairaland Hacker Or Nairaland Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairaland Hacker Or Nairaland Scammer (308 Views)

Exposing Notorious Nairaland Scammer: FERNANDEZISBACK (PICTURES) / The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React / Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Hacker Or Nairaland Scammer by sukkot: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2022
Alright so the story starts like this, I use this astrology software called Janus 4.3 which i paid for from the company which is based in new zealand. Anyway the company decides to upgrade THE SOFTWARE to Janus 5.5 but the amazing thing is that they sent a kill-switch to everyone who had the 4.3 so that it would cease to work and you would have to pay to upgrade to the 5.5. this is some mafia type shyttt. well obviously i wasnt going to pay for this mafioso type move. IN COMES the guy who advertises his services as a hacker on nairaland. The job is to get the access key to this janus 5.5, because i believe i m justified in making this move. me and hacker agreed on fee. i said ok do the job and and i will pay you after you bring the key . na so my guy say i must bring half first. give half to someone i have never met in my life who is just a text on nairaland ? and can just vanish afterwards or just ignore me after collecting the half ? i said dude trust me on this one i would pay you after you bring me the access key to the software. the guy start coming up with story of how his tools are premium tools that he paid for and so he has to collect the half first. thats when i knew this guy aint no hacker. this guy pretends to be a hacker to collect half and then run.

i used to know a hacker, this guy was phenomenal. i forget his name, he used to be on the trending site before nairaland blewup . the site was called naijaryders. whatever you want be it music or books or softwares etc this guy would hack the system under 30minutes and bring you books and softwares and music that cost thousands of dollars for free. he just loved hacking and would bring everybody on the site everything they wanted for free from different websites. i remember some kids were learning programming and all the software they needed came to thousands of dollars. the guy hacked their site and brought all the software to these kids for free, i remember another guy needed medical books that came to thousands of dollars andd this guy hacked the system under 30 minutes and got the books for free to these people THOSE OF YOU WHO WERE ON NAIjARYDERS FROM 2005 TO 2008 WILL KNOW THIS GUY PLEASE REFRESH ME WITH HIS NAME . anyway i am not here condoning criminal behavior and neither am i here saying a workman is not deserving of his wages but the point i mentioned the naijaryders hacker is to say those who are real hackers do not mind doing the job first before being paid because they are sure of their skills . this guy came across as someone who wasnt sure about his skills so he wanted upfront money just in case he fails he can disappear either that or he was just a straight scammer

i think the naijaryders guys name just came to me now i think it was PHAETON. i am 80 percent sure it was . its being a good 16 years so i am not fully sure
Re: Nairaland Hacker Or Nairaland Scammer by Poppia: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
You already know what it is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Hacker Or Nairaland Scammer by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
as far as i can say there is no hacker on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Portable Setup By Apc Supporters After The Osun Election, See How..... / In The Future, Law Enforcement Will Be Done By Robots / We Abduct And Send Children To Abuja Orphanage Homes To Attract Funds From Ngos-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.