Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose (42708 Views)

Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) / Usain Bolt Signs For Mamelodi Sundowns, South African Football Club / Usain Bolt's Feet Causes Commotion On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2022
Oblivion
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 23, 2022
xpressionx:
APX should trademark this pose before PDP steals it

You wan ki me with laughter?

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by gender123: 11:03am On Aug 23, 2022
This is 9ja trademark

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Mercury12(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2022
havenz:
This is what ran out of my office this morning and I chased the moda f*cka and killed it, i hope bad belle people are not after me.
This nah snake servant cheesy
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Creamypie(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2022
xpressionx:
u forgot to add trademark of this

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Christistruth00: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2022
He cannot Trademark a Pose that the Father Of our Lord Jesus Christ who created our Arms Legs and bodies made for all Mankind to enjoy
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by jrusky(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2022
havenz:
This is what ran out of my office this morning and I chased the moda f*cka and killed it, i hope bad belle people are not after me.

You did the right thing. That animal was created by God to be normal animal but all those useless bad energy brooms midnight fliers hijacked that animal into monitoring spirit so you have done the right thing because you can't detect if it's just ordinary animal or the beast.
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by festacman(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I'm also applying on behalf of my client

Your client says I should thank you on his behalf. He also requested you take a look at his 'toothpicking pose' and see what you can do. Awaiting your feedback grin
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Allisgud: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2022
Sabinus is eating from his own trademark, thought he sue peak milk for 1 billion
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Sonicroyel: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2022
Rahkman:
Air Usain bolts shoes coming out soon grin

Air Bolts!!!!
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by paix(m): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2022
TimmyTen:
UsenObong Akpabio Bolt (Like I fondly call him) is a super human, he made sprinting look like child's play.

There are lessons to learn from jamaican excellence and discipline in athletics.Even with their chaotic system ,they stil excel.
Learn to do your best even in a bad situation.
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2022
E go sell

Just be like Jordan trademark
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Dwightventures(m): 11:23am On Aug 23, 2022
TimmyTen:
UsenObong Akpabio Bolt (Like I fondly call him) is a super human, he made sprinting look like child's play.

There are lessons to learn from jamaican excellence and discipline in athletics.Even with their chaotic system ,they stil excel.

A person living in Nigeria saying Jamaica has a chaotic system. Lol. Can you back it up?
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Exceed15: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Jesus! I reject you in Jesus name
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2022
GardenOfGod:
He sure should get his approval. A fantastic talented athlete.

Maybe he want to start a training shoe line and that would be his logo, he wants to patent it against copyrights, protected by the laws of US and Australia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by GardenOfGod(m): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2022
Certainly so
Heathrow44:

Maybe he want to start a training shoe line and that would be his logo, he wants to patent it against copyrights, protected by the laws of US and Australia
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Kobicove(m): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2022
xpressionx:

grin
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Bluntemperor: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2022
GardenOfGod:
He sure should get his approval. A fantastic talented athlete.

You mean, brilliant,like Tobi Amusan!
Mr Bolt even commended Tobi,for her achievements!
With his bold move ,he may be raking in Multi- Millions Dollars on the yearly basis from advertisements and others!
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by FreeStuffsNG: 11:41am On Aug 23, 2022
Reminds me of NBA logo

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by GardenOfGod(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2022
Very true mate.
Bluntemperor:

You mean, brilliant,like Tobi Amusan!
Mr Bolt even commended Tobi,for her achievements!
With his bold move ,he may be raking in Multi- Millions Dollars on the yearly basis from advertisements and others!
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by JAMxlnc: 11:48am On Aug 23, 2022
Oseni Boluwatife grin grin grin grin
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Faber(m): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2022
That's good
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by godofuck231: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
thunder from Satan asss fire that your client
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by bigtt76(f): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2022
Very necessary before Chinese and Aba begin release their brand of Bolt sports wears cheesy cheesy

HonNL:

SOURCE
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Ckonnet: 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
Better late than never, Michael Jordan kind of cashflow loading.
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by ufotunang: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
Smart guy...want to use the trademark to make money
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by LordOfTheGame: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

You're a very wicked man indeed. grin grin grin
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by 7arrows: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Granted. Pick ur license at niger republic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Is The Number - Ronaldo Celebrates Man United Jersey In New Picture / Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022 / Patrick Twumasi Buys A House In Accra, Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.