Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra (1361 Views)

Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) / Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event / Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by XerXers: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Afonjas are so ignorant about the East
Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by Owopariola001: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
post=115978020:

We don’t joke down here

Association Of Industrial Pharmacists Holds 22nd Annual National Conference was held Agulu Anambra State 2019

He's talking about Mondays. Are you suffering from dyslexia or you're just plain stupid?

1 Like

Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
tctrills:
Lagos is basically the 6th Igbo state. So what's your point?

It should not be though for all the empty chest-beating you lot do.
Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by ImperialYoruba: 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
Zero.

Even lawyers in Anambra would not attend. When simon ekpa talks he means business. Sit at home Monday.

Shiit! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
XerXers:
Afonjas are so ignorant about the East

What ignorance? The world is watching you violent people killing each other and you think that does not send a strong message that you guys have major issues?

I don't know who you're trying to fool that the SE is a desirable place or even minimally okay.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by ImperialYoruba: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
9jatriot:
I wonder how many of those lawyers would have attended that event if it was hosted in Anambra State on a Monday.
Even Peter Obi would have conveniently found an excuse not to attend.

Ol boy, you no hear me?

I say ZERO! grin
Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by Owopariola001: 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
Conner44:

How many lawyers would have attended that event if it was hosted in Borno State on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday? Even on Sallah or Christmas Day self? undecided

Even Shettima would have conveniently found an excuse never to attend.

Lol.

The Shettima's daughter's recent wedding, where was it conducted?

I tell you, you Obituarists are zombies without knowledge of what's happening around you except what they feed you.

1 Like

Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Zero.

Even lawyers in Anambra would not attend. When simon ekpa talks he means business. Sit at home Monday.

Shiit! cheesy

Imagine how comical it is a people are completely beholden to a voice from Finland they do not know all in the name of 'Biafra struggle'. Odikwa serious OO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by tctrills: 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
candidtalk:

It should not be though for all the empty chest-beating you lot do.
We love to expand that's why we beat our chest. We come to your land and make it ours. Whether it's right or wrong it's left for you to judge. But that's just the way it is.
Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by ImperialYoruba: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
candidtalk:

Imagine how comical it is a people are completely beholden to a voice from Finland they do not know all in the name of 'Biafra struggle'. Odikwa serious OO.

grin grin grin
Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
tctrills:
We love to expand that's why we beat our chest. We come to your land and make it ours. Whether it's right or wrong it's left for you to judge. But that's just the way it is.

You've made nothing yours mumu. Otherwise you'd be controlling the politics and administration of Lagos.

Everyone is allowed to live and thrive in Lagos per 'one Nigeria' and the sophisticated tolerance and hospitality of the Yorubas.

You are merely significantly more than other non-Yorubas in Lagos because of extreme covetousness, unbridled greed and usurpation mentality.

Anywhere there is money, you flood like rodents and without moderation to be dragging terrain with indigenes.

Note that it is not only in Nigeria you lot are know for such ungracious and ungrateful behaviour.
Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by Conner44: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Owopariola001:

Lol.

The Shettima's daughter's recent wedding, where was it conducted?

I tell you, you Obituarists are zombies without knowledge of what's happening around you except what they feed you.

Agbadorian Urchin, so you mean wedding ceremonies do not hold in Anambra State anymore?
Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

grin grin grin

They are jokers mate. Confused and hatefully gullible. Always bowing to hate preachers who are ultimately exposed as cowards and empty megalomaniac.

They burning down their region and, per the thread topic, making it a scary no-go zone because of the lunatic Kanu who is now suddenly preaching peace in hope of freedom.

I don't see peace ever returning to ala Igbo the precedence has been set for a people who are naturally violent lawless and anarchic. This is their new normal I expect to get significantly worse once Obi loses woefully next year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by tctrills: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
candidtalk:

You've made nothing yours mumu. Otherwise you'd be controlling the politics and administration of Lagos.

Everyone is allowed to live and thrive in Lagos per 'one Nigeria' and the sophisticated tolerance and hospitality of the Yorubas.

You are merely significantly more than other non-Yorubas in Lagos because of extreme covetousness, unbridled greed and usurpation mentality.

Anywhere there is money, you flood like rodents and without moderation to be dragging terrain with indigenes.

Note that it is not only in Nigeria you lot are know for such ungracious and ungrateful behaviour.
Oga control the politics, we came for business. Then again, why should we be grateful to you? It's only in Nigeria that business people are told to be grateful to the communities they serve. The fact that people keep buying from our shops proves that we are needed and we are serving the community. We have nothing to be grateful for. We pay our rents. Nothing was handed to us for free.
Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by ImperialYoruba: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
candidtalk:

They are jokers mate. Confused and hatefully gullible. Always bowing to hate preachers who are ultimately exposed as cowards and empty megalomaniac.

They burning down their region and, per the thread topic, making it a scary no-go zone because of the lunatic Kanu who is now suddenly preaching peace in hope of freedom.

I don't see peace ever returning to ala Igbo the precedence has been set for a people who are naturally violent lawless and anarchic. This is their new normal I expect to get significantly worse once Obi loses woefully next year.

From biafra or death, to obi or death. Most of them know obi will fail, they even have a plan for what to do after.

Awon freakozoids! To hell with biafra and obidient or obident or whatever they call their movement. grin

Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by Owopariola001: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
Conner44:

Agbadorian Urchin, so you mean wedding ceremonies do not hold in Anambra State anymore?

Lol.

Go do your wedding on Monday in SE if them born you well.

Who will even come? Your bride and parents will desert you that day. cheesy cheesy

We're not talking about Parlor weddings o.
Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by XerXers: 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
candidtalk:

What ignorance? The world is watching you violent people killing each other and you think that does not send a strong message that you guys have major issues?

I don't know who you're trying to fool that the SE is a desirable place or even minimally okay.
There are more Killings in SW than SE according to recent data.
Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by Conner44: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Owopariola001:

Lol.

Who will even come? Your bride and parents will desert you that day. cheesy cheesy

Cassavani urchin, weddings usually take place on mondays in Anambra till tomorrow. I know it’s not in your nature but try to travel and see.
Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by XerXers: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Owopariola001:

Lol.

And so?
Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by XerXers: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
candidtalk:

I smell frustration all over your comments
Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by 1east: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
XerXers:

I smell frustration all over your comments

Basilo101 the useless envious frustrated nwa nsukka, stop defending Anambra, focus on your useless enugu state

Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by tctrills: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
candidtalk:

If it were a white man that says Lagos is his home, you all would be clapping and cheering but your fellow black man claims Lagos as his sixth state and you are masturbating blood.
Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by 9jatriot(m): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lol, I don hear now.

ImperialYoruba:

Ol boy, you no hear me?

I say ZERO! grin
Re: How Many Lawyers Would Have Attended The NBA Event In Anambra by Owopariola001: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Conner44:

Cassavani urchin, weddings usually take place on mondays in Anambra till tomorrow. I know it’s not in your nature but try to travel and see.

Lol.

MaziSimonEkpa and his IPOB gangs are there waiting for you. Go try am on Monday if them born you well. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borno Governor, Zulum, Booed Again In Maiduguri (video) / 2023: Goodluck Jonathan Backs Atiku/okowa Presidential Bid / Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.