Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

How Can I Change My Date Of Birth In My 2021 Neco Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Change My Date Of Birth In My 2021 Neco Result (1161 Views)

Can Date Of Birth On WAEC Be Corrected? / Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result / Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Change My Date Of Birth In My 2021 Neco Result by Scoutvibe: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Good afternoon guys. Please I want to change my date of birth in my 2021 neco exam. How will I go about it.
Please your opinion is needed abeg
Re: How Can I Change My Date Of Birth In My 2021 Neco Result by Livesimple: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
Neck original results doesn't come with date of birth
Re: How Can I Change My Date Of Birth In My 2021 Neco Result by Scoutvibe: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
Livesimple:
Neck original results doesn't come with date of birth
My own has my date of birth on it
Re: How Can I Change My Date Of Birth In My 2021 Neco Result by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:12pm On Apr 08
It comes with DoB.

How To Correct Date of Birth On NECO Result

1. Contact NECO Support

2. Provide Necessary Documentation

A government-issued identity card, your birth certificate, or any other officially recognised records verifying the precise date of birth are examples of crucial papers.

3 Submit a Comprehensive Written Request: A crucial step in the direction of correctness is the formalisation of your rectification request. It is crucial to write a thorough written request that includes all necessary repair data and acts as an official document to speed up the correcting procedure. Your whole name, particular exam information (examination number, year), the incorrect birthdate that is already on the certificate, and the actual date of birth that should be displayed should all be included in your written declaration.

4.Visit NECO Office (if required). To expedite the corrective process further, NECO may in some cases demand a face-to-face visit to their office. Careful planning becomes essential if this is decided to be necessary. It is imperative to collect all relevant documentation, such as the formal request, identity documents, and any other items specified by NECO.

5.Adhere to Applicable Fees (if any): Understanding the related costs that NECO could impose is necessary to successfully navigate the corrective procedure. It is best to find out whether there are any costs involved and familiarise yourself with the particular payment methods that NECO has specified.

6.Proactive and Regular Follow-Up.

The Follow-Up is not hectic but I don't know I it delays.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Metaflux / Any Pgd / Help Help Help Help Help Help ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.