Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Help Me Find My Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help Me Find My Friend (659 Views)

I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! / Hey Guys Who Wants To Be My Friend / My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Find My Friend by 1naijaboy(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2007
What's up everybody, my name's Jide Taiwo and I'm lookin for a long lost friend of mine.Her name is Abidemi Okogeri.She used to live in Ikorodu Lagos(as at 2001).We met at Oyo town in 2000 and have lost touch since.If you know anybody that know anybody that knows anybody(u get? wink)that knows her,please shout me a hola!Thanx and God bless.Naija Forever!
Re: Help Me Find My Friend by CrazyMan(m): 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2007
www.google.com

Abidemi Okogeri waiting for response

Sorry the page cannot be displayed. opps she isn’t in the computer memory there's nothing I can do. tongue
Re: Help Me Find My Friend by samyyoung1(m): 9:18am On Mar 21, 2008
Re: Help Me Find My Friend by pahtahkee: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2008
Go on to facebook. www.facebook.com

Your friend might just be there. I found recently found a 10 year lost secondary school friend of mine just by viewing the picture of her sister alongside with the surname on that social utility website.

But rather too late for me, as she is already married. embarassed
Re: Help Me Find My Friend by PurestBoy(m): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2008
check www.aro-abeokuta.com I bet you'll find her there and I guess she must have been waiting for you too.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders,help Me Rejoice I Found My Wife(a Fellow Nairalander)- Snugle Its U / Here's The True Me : Kpac Trium / I Need A Companion For Real !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.