Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 (28457 Views)

Esther Gabriel: Nigeria's Representative At Miss Globe World Finals 2021 / Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals / 2019 Contestants Of The Miss Tourism Nigeria In Their Swimwear (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by divineuk(m): 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Connection and lashing brought this one here
Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by dogmart(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
fair... Nothing spectacular here
Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by femiasaolu2014: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
"Yinka has earned remarks for her flawless beauty, intellectual kneeness, leadership role among other exceptional qualities."

My brothers in Christ, kindly spot the error.

1 Like

Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by 2blessed01(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
Good
Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by backtovillage: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
Sellfish:
She looks starved and haggard..

Even with all the makeup and Photo Edit undecided

Make una try give her food chop.. Life no suppose hard like this sad
Go sit down

2 Likes

Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by Babara1994(m): 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! Yoruba girls are not facially fantastic. All they have is asses and boobs. God really gifted Igbo girls perfect beauty. Just thinking out loud.
Igbo women have masculine features jor. Some even have beards.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by jrusky(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Anpadepo:
Why is it that when you say you want a better Nigeria without mentioning the name of any candidate, everybody will think you are talking about Peter Obi?

Because he is a bad overated product. Does that answer your question?

Their miserable life revolve round a creepy smart thief that is very empty upstairs but highly overated bitch.
Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by Cbbxg7: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ok

Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by Thinkfree(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
Anpadepo:
Why is it that when you say you want a better Nigeria without mentioning the name of any candidate, everybody will think you are talking about Peter Obi?
change has thought us a lesson therefore we don't want another scam

1 Like

Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by jrusky(m): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
Beautiful babe!!!

I know those hitler descendants won't like this. They will start running mad now just watch them and read their comment......
Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by Ebymyk(m): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Sellfish:

hahaha
Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by Tareq1105: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
Sellfish:

Did she cry to you for food?

May be you don't know, she can conveniently feed you.

1 Like

Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by pricklewane: 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
Wake up. Why is every Nigeria running to Lagos n not Anambra is your delusion is right.

You can go to upper iweka this night to see how many luxurious will be loaded with refugees from Peter Obi Anambra state to Obodo Lagos , now multiple this by 7 days 12 month or 365 days to know when your will go n stone the Pandora kleptomaniac to death.

Anpadepo:

1 Like

Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
The afonja girl no fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by Gospel2Day: 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
The Nudity-craving Gender.
They can never be beautiful enough if they have not exposed their sensitive and sex.ual body parts, and if they have not added paints and fake hair and false painted nails and jewelry to their bodies.
We male gender can only thank God for the easy and simple life He gave us - no high heels, no make-up, no fake hair, no false eyelashes, no painted face, lips and body, no skimpy, scanty dress that won't cover the legs and chest.
It is the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes.
Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by pegix(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
My question is that what's the definition of beauty

And how can u rank a ladies based on how fine they are

Cux to me black is beauty
To some otherwise
It's silly to.pick from random that a lady is the most beautiful

Because everybody, across different cultures has their.own definition.of beauty
Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by gentlegenius(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Sellfish:

Sir, How is this comment relevant to this thread?

Abi you are having a mental breakdown?

Yes... That comment has no relevance to this thread, but why will so many people click like to that comment? Or do you want to pretend you didn't notice that the same comment had the highest number of likes in this thread?
The question you should ask yourself is WHY DO MANY PEOPLE ALWAYS GATHER WHEREVER PETER OBI'S NAME IS MENTIONED?
Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by dalass(f): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
backtovillage:

Ur head eyaf turn
Is this about politics
Abeg celebrate the Yoruba lady you have there jare

Haven't you noticed that any topic that celebrate Yoruba person, Tinubu or another brings some people braintouch and makes them feel that Pito Obis name must be mentioned

1 Like

Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by saintrow1: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
Babara1994:

Igbo women have masculine features jor. Some even have beards.

Looooooool

3 Likes

Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by MonthlySalary: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
The bigmasquerade
Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by MonthlySalary: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
dogmart:
fair... Nothing spectacular here
because you don't see it yet
Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by MonthlySalary: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
"Yinka has earned remarks for her flawless beauty, intellectual kneeness, leadership role among other exceptional qualities."

My brothers in Christ, kindly spot the error.
wherer is the error
Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by Goalnaldo(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
She's mid. I've seen better girls.
Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by sharpsecret: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Sellfish:

Sir, How is this comment relevant to this thread?

Abi you are having a mental breakdown?

u that knw wat is related to the thread wat hav u posted,na u get mental breakdown for answering him
Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by femiasaolu2014: 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
MonthlySalary:
wherer is the error

Read it, but this time, slowly.

You will spot it.
Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by pellyroger: 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
Goodluck
Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by vikiphy89(m): 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
And na my Facebook friend be dis o
Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by vikiphy89(m): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Yoruba girls turning me on back to back..

If I no marry my dream yoruba girl....

I go marry my tribe las las..

But wait oo...I never date igbo girl before oo..na wa

damn...Omo mummy..
Yes she is yoruba but she grew up in Enugu and all her life has been in Enugu. So u know the connection to that beauty. She's my friend though

a da fun en
Re: Meet Egunyinka Oluwatosin, Nigeria's Rep At The Miss Globe World Finals 2022 by Sellfish(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
gentlegenius:

Yes... That comment has no relevance to this thread, but why will so many people click like to that comment? Or do you want to pretend you didn't notice that the same comment had the highest number of likes in this thread?
The question you should ask yourself is WHY DO MANY PEOPLE ALWAYS GATHER WHEREVER PETER OBI'S NAME IS MENTIONED?

News Flash

The silly comment has been removed..

Feeel free to shut your mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comfort Iraya Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 (Pictures) / Photos From Mr And Miss Imo State Pageant Audition As Grand Finale Holds 16th / Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.