Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

I Can't Wait For Campaign To Start - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Wait For Campaign To Start (357 Views)

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Wait For Campaign To Start by Durabest: 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
All what obi supporters are wearing on their bodies all of them passes through Lagos ports the Lagos they said Tinubu did nothing.Peter obi slept in Lagos almost everyday as a Governor then. Peter obi moves freely in Lagos than Anambra State.Peter obi was doing shifting as governor of Anambra state,he will spend 2 days in Anambra 30 days in Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Wait For Campaign To Start by PresidObi: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
Please, people shouldn't waste their time spreading hate and bitterness.

Peter Obi is our next president of Nigeria.

Things are getting better already.

13 Likes

Re: I Can't Wait For Campaign To Start by thesicilian: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
PresidObi:
Please, people shouldn't waste their time spreading hate and bitterness.

Peter Obi is our next president of Nigeria.

Things are getting better already.
Reminds me of Buhari's "body language" at the beginning of his tenure undecided
Re: I Can't Wait For Campaign To Start by Proudlyomonna: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
Don't worry when campaign start proper we will let people know tinubu's position on old desperate men in governance.
Aso Rock is not a care home for sick old thieves.
Apc must be crushed.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Wait For Campaign To Start by TFeminist(f): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=thesicilian post=115984240]
Reminds me of Buhari's "body language" at the beginning of his tenure undecided[/quote

Na wa
Re: I Can't Wait For Campaign To Start by Arysexy(m): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Foolishness. So Tinubu built Lagos port? Is this mumu aware that NPA is a federal agency?

Urchins are illiterate touts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Wait For Campaign To Start by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Durabest:
All what obi supporters are wearing on their bodies all of them passes through Lagos ports the Lagos they said Tinubu did nothing.Peter obi slept in Lagos almost everyday as a Governor then. Peter obi moves freely in Lagos than Anambra State.Peter obi was doing shifting as governor of Anambra state,he will spend 2 days in Anambra 30 days in Lagos.

See, whether you like it or not, Lagos is more of a federal territory. Yes, it is no longer a designated federal territory, but was for many years and that already confers on it super advantage to other states of the federation.

It's like stripping Abuja Federal territory status and suddenly saying someone developed Abuja?

Lagos as a former Federal territory is a heavy undue advantage to compare with other states and I hope you guys understand that.

Yet,despite that huge advantage, it is not Dubai and still yet, a difficult place to live in.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Physical Resumption Of FEC Meeting Excites Cabinet Members / Apc, Pdp And Nnpp Are playing Tribal Politics it will further divide Nigeria. / How Kashim Shettima Thwarted The NBA Conspiracy And The Last Show Of Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.