Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,099 members, 7,852,731 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Garba Adamu Mock Obi's Address At NBA 's Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Adamu Mock Obi's Address At NBA 's Meeting (131 Views)

My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims / Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany / Garba Adamu Mocks Peter Obi's Speech At The NBA Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Garba Adamu Mock Obi's Address At NBA 's Meeting by BennethUmeukeje: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
Every politician in Nigeria who doesn't criticize PO is seen as nonstarter, that is why some people are referring to PO as business man who doesn't have what it takes to lead Nigeria forgetting that the man was at helm of affairs in Anambra for eight years and left his mark then. Even before then he had excelled on his private business. He rose the board of so many banks and companies without blamish. They are not doing their preferred candidates any good b/c the more attacks and criticisms the more p PO popularity soars.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs A Bold Transition / Either President Or Biafra / Allow Me To Respond To Those Who Makes Comment About Me,peter Obi Stated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.