Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

2023: Our Message Gives Hope, It's Already Uniting Nigerians - Datti Baba-Ahmed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Our Message Gives Hope, It's Already Uniting Nigerians - Datti Baba-Ahmed (15650 Views)

Peter Obi Already Uniting Nigerians Even Before His Eventual Win (pictures) / Taofik Gani: PDP Will ‘Capture’ Lagos In 2023, Our Strategies Will Work / I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Our Message Gives Hope, It's Already Uniting Nigerians - Datti Baba-Ahmed by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
Throwback:
Hope that is hopeless, when you and Obi are incompetent.

Message of genocide will give hope?

I wonder if Obi even vetted his selection of a running mate properly?

Or how will Obi go and make the same mistake that Obasanjo made and regretted?

Obasanjo even went as far as puting it in his book that Atiku's parental origins were shady.

He never knew he was a Camerounian by birth.

Now this one brought a Mauritanian that are known to easily give-up like seen with their young footballers that abandoned WAFU tournament.
You'll continue to wallow in ignorance self inflicted curses until you stand for the truth.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Our Message Gives Hope, It's Already Uniting Nigerians - Datti Baba-Ahmed by JustforMen: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
utenwuson:
This man....
He and Peter obi the fake statistics distributor should enjoy the euphoria of gullible Nigerians till February when they will resort to shouting ojoro upandan.

And their urchins will blame anything on tinubu, they will say we warned them.... Heheheheheh

So let's have the real statistics from your candidate to counter the false statistics that is if he is even coherent and can talk without shitting or pissing himself!!!
Re: 2023: Our Message Gives Hope, It's Already Uniting Nigerians - Datti Baba-Ahmed by Owologbo(m): 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Throwback:

Come and say it in Public like Baba-Ahmed, so we know you are one of the cavemen that can likely become a terrorist later and taking lives because they created it.

Shame on you.

That I am not Gay does not mean I want Gays to be killed.

Bloody murderer!

come outside and tell people you are gay and see what will happen to you, gay.

look for another thing to do or rest agbadorian.
Re: 2023: Our Message Gives Hope, It's Already Uniting Nigerians - Datti Baba-Ahmed by Owologbo(m): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
Throwback:

But the changes is the same party aligning and growing bigger.

Not the politician leaving a party behind and jumping to another.

Tinubu is growing political alliances and building bigger parties till him and his partners landed in the corridor of power.

Atiku and Peter Obi jump about from one party to another.

Don't compare apples to oranges.

A dubious person that denied his origin with a suspicious early life is not worth stressing about.
He should provide his O level result let's check if it's tinubu that is there.
If you are deceived ones, it can be term a mistake. But if you are deceive again by the same person that sold buhari to you as the best out of 200m people then, you know what to call yourself.
Re: 2023: Our Message Gives Hope, It's Already Uniting Nigerians - Datti Baba-Ahmed by Masterito(m): 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
You guys stop saying trash. Datti is way better than your Presidential candidate. Same people like told Atiku is from Cameroon. How come you all day this during election?
Throwback:
Hope that is hopeless, when you and Obi are incompetent.

Message of genocide will give hope?

I wonder if Obi even vetted his selection of a running mate properly?

Or how will Obi go and make the same mistake that Obasanjo made and regretted?

Obasanjo even went as far as puting it in his book that Atiku's parental origins were shady.

He never knew he was a Camerounian by birth.

Now this one brought a Mauritanian that are known to easily give-up like seen with their young footballers that abandoned WAFU tournament.
Re: 2023: Our Message Gives Hope, It's Already Uniting Nigerians - Datti Baba-Ahmed by Demolakay: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=Throwback post=115987740]A uniited Nigeria?

Is it after you would have perpetrated your genocide on those whose lives you consider worthless?

Mr man better find the route to your village in Mauritania.

While Senators were advocating for the rights of Nigerians, this foreigner we afforded a golden opportunity in our Senate, was busy advocating for mass killings and genocide.

He too wants a new Nigeria.

Old politicians with new tricks.

But we Nigerian youths are not deceived.[/quote

Who are d we? U wey dey run Afta d drug sniffing candidate up ND down,dey talk abt youth.
Wen we talk abt sane nd responsible youths, we align wit d best Obi/Datti Ahmed,ND ur nt one of us.

Continue in ur Àgbàdo nd Cassava journey. Alaraka..
Re: 2023: Our Message Gives Hope, It's Already Uniting Nigerians - Datti Baba-Ahmed by Demolakay: 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
Throwback:

See credibility below.

Meanwhile, transparency was already dispatched to a secret offshore Pandora account.

Weyrey dey disguise! we know una agenda. Una go soon tire..��
Uv done well for dis month,oya go nd collect ur 30k..
Re: 2023: Our Message Gives Hope, It's Already Uniting Nigerians - Datti Baba-Ahmed by Johnsown1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
Throwback:
A uniited Nigeria?

Is it after you would have perpetrated your genocide on those whose lives you consider worthless?

Mr man better find the route to your village in Mauritania.

While Senators were advocating for the rights of Nigerians, this foreigner we afforded a golden opportunity in our Senate, was busy advocating for mass killings and genocide.

He too wants a new Nigeria.

Old politicians with new tricks.

But we Nigerian youths are not deceived.

I believe you didn't understand what he said even though you bolded it. HE SAID THAT THE ELEMENTS SHOULD BE KILLED NOT INDIVIDUALS
Re: 2023: Our Message Gives Hope, It's Already Uniting Nigerians - Datti Baba-Ahmed by CyberWolf: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
donaldking100:
Apart from Yaradua, this man is the only reasonable politician ever produced by the north.
I was having high regards for Kwankwaso till he showed his foolish & tribalistic side.
Na because you didn’t pay attention during GEJ’s administration, you would’ve have known that Kwankwaso is a chronic tribalist. His statement and actions towards Prof. Festus Odumewgu regarding the credibility of our census shows who he is, but people didn’t really pay attention and GEJ mumuly fall to the threat and removed Prof. Odumegwu as NPC Chairman then.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Our Message Gives Hope, It's Already Uniting Nigerians - Datti Baba-Ahmed by CyberWolf: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
Throwback:

See credibility below.

Meanwhile, transparency was already dispatched to a secret offshore Pandora account.
If they ask you to prove this now with video evidence, you start crying.
Re: 2023: Our Message Gives Hope, It's Already Uniting Nigerians - Datti Baba-Ahmed by PUMU: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
God bless you
Re: 2023: Our Message Gives Hope, It's Already Uniting Nigerians - Datti Baba-Ahmed by Solly1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
Make I I just waka pass
Re: 2023: Our Message Gives Hope, It's Already Uniting Nigerians - Datti Baba-Ahmed by Solly1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
Make I just waka pass
Re: 2023: Our Message Gives Hope, It's Already Uniting Nigerians - Datti Baba-Ahmed by iezeiyida(m): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
It's never a crime. They are not only young, but also really has whatever it takes to govern the affairs of Nigeria, excellently. My only fear is, the Nigeria system's shamefully and deeply rooted in corruption, greed, selfishness and blind sentiments. Many Nigerians are mentally enslaved, no matter how educated they are. I'm banking on God to make it realistic for these wonderful guys to be elected next year.

jkpbestseries:
is it a crime to have young people like this to preside over Nigera??
Re: 2023: Our Message Gives Hope, It's Already Uniting Nigerians - Datti Baba-Ahmed by Henadih(m): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
Re: 2023: Our Message Gives Hope, It's Already Uniting Nigerians - Datti Baba-Ahmed by Henadih(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panel’s Report On Simon Achuba Shunned By Kogi Lawmakers Before Impeaching Him / Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils / Killers Of Dora Akunyili’s Husband Won’t Go Unpunished – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.