Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Dubai, The Model For The New Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dubai, The Model For The New Islam (281 Views)

Download The Model Believer By Apostle Johnson Suleman / 10 Features Of The Model Church / RCCG Sunday School For Nov 11, 2018 : TOPIC –the Early Church: A Model For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai, The Model For The New Islam by tctrills: 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Before the rise of Dubai, the most visited Muslim cities were Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia. But it all changed when the leaders of Dubai discovered that Islam should not be bondage.
Today, Dubai is the 4th most visited city on earth. Non-Muslims are allowed to enjoy all privileges and are not bound by sharia. In today's Dubai, Alcohol is cheaper than in many European cities. The city is filled with prostitutes and red light districts if you know where to look.
No one is there to make your life hell just because you don't follow the sharia law.
Other Muslim countries are learning fast. Saudi Arabia is building an international tourist city called Neom and Egypt has plans for a similar city. Kuwait is building Silk City, Madinat al-Hareer.
Islam does not have to be restrictive and cruel. We all can be Dubai.
Re: Dubai, The Model For The New Islam by Moh247: 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ignorance on display
Re: Dubai, The Model For The New Islam by tctrills: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:
Ignorance on display
Baba travel to Dubai first. Dubai is not Zamfara. They don't practise primitive Islam
Re: Dubai, The Model For The New Islam by Moh247: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
tctrills:
Baba travel to Dubai first. Dubai is not Zamfara. They don't practise primitive Islam

From Sharjah to Dubai and even Ajman i Don Waka there.. Why Africans hate themselves I don't know.. haba kilodee
Re: Dubai, The Model For The New Islam by tctrills: 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:

From Sharjah to Dubai and even Ajman i Don Waka there.. Why Africans hate themselves I don't know.. haba kilodee
The Arabs are redefining Islam

(1) (Reply)

I Told Him To Stop Donating To The Church / Faith In God. / Court Remands ‘oleku’ Crooner Ice Prince In Ikoyi Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.