Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Wike Working For Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Working For Tinubu? (532 Views)

Kalu’s Appeal Court: Akpabio, Wike Working To Destroy Judiciary—lamido / 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose / 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Working For Tinubu? by AtikuOkowa: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
PDP will be happiest if this rumour turn out to be news.

The Chess is played well.

(5)Wike has to wait 16 years of Tinubu and another northerner(Shettima) for him to be president
(4)He can't write result neither can he influence people to vote for Tinubu even in Rivers
(3)He will lose his prestige and influence in the eyes of people who consider him party man and in APC.
(2)He will be used and dumped and nobody can take serious again since he can do anty party or dump PDP.
(1)Amechi will thank God for giving him opportunity to correct his political errors and return back to PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Working For Tinubu? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
WIKE IS WISE, INTELLIGENT, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND ENTERPRISING

HE HAS PRACTICALLY EMBRACED THE EMILOKAN MOVEMENT

HE HAS BEEN BATIFIED

1 Like

Re: Wike Working For Tinubu? by BigSarah(f): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
ALMUSTAQIM:
WIKE IS WISE, INTELLIGENT, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND ENTERPRISING

HE HAS PRACTICALLY EMBRACED THE EMILOKAN MOVEMENT

HE HAS BEEN BATIFIED

grin
Re: Wike Working For Tinubu? by GamalNasser: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
Wike can never be president, when Rivers treasury lives his hand he will understand life just like Akpabio ..sometimes when State Treasury is fully under your control you start mistaking it for Charisma cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Working For Tinubu? by OsunOriginal: 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
AtikuOkowa:
PDP will be happiest if this rumour turn out to be news.

The Chess is played well.

(5)Wike has to wait 16 years of Tinubu and another northerner(Shettima) for him to be president
(4)He can't write result neither can he influence people to vote for Tinubu even in Rivers
(3)He will lose his prestige and influence in the eyes of people who consider him party man and in APC.
(2)He will be used and dumped and nobody can take serious again since he can do anty party or dump PDP.
(1)Amechi will thank God for giving him opportunity to correct his political errors and return back to PDP.

Frustration... Won't you be happy if he is on your side? Rivers is not Obidient - simple! 1m votes lost to Tinubu.
Re: Wike Working For Tinubu? by AtikuOkowa: 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Frustration... Won't you be happy if he is on your side? Rivers is not Obidient - simple! 1m votes lost to Tinubu.

See my username again.

If I am obident I will be happy because it is an add up.

As a PDP I know,I know he is minus to PDP because he is the reason even Obi and other big names left the party and he is distraction and blockade towards the incoming alternatives.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Doesn't Need Buhari, Northern Votes To Win - BATstard / Atiku Pledges Support For Ayu Despite Wike’s Withdrawal From Campaign / Reno Is Mad. See Peter Obi Educational Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.