Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale (1144 Views)

Grade 1 Usa Used Intel Core i5 Hp Evolve G2 5th Gen Laptop @125k / Blackberry Classic For Sale / Blackberry Passport For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
4gb —-64 gb
Dual 4g sim
Finger print and face recognition
2 weeks used
Lagos

Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 24, 2022
Av
Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Av
Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Av
Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2022
Av
Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by aura08130(m): 8:39am On Aug 26, 2022
i have 40k, how can i contact u
Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by constild(m): 10:55am On Aug 26, 2022
No contact details
Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
constild:
No contact details
Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Av
Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Av
Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by Frontpagee: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by Frontpagee: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Benz4pimp:
Av
Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by SlavaUkraini: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
aura08130:
i have 40k, how can i contact u

You better run with your hard earned money because the seller of the Phone is a Known Thief and a Notorious Scammer.

He steals the items that he displays on Nairaland for sale.

So you should avoid buying Stolen products, unless you want the police to Trace you to your house for a crime you know nothing about.

Say No to Stolen products today..

Say No to benz4pimp... He is a Dirty Smelling Criminal and an Animalistic Sexual Predator

2 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by SlavaUkraini: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
Frontpagee:

You better run with your hard earned money because the seller of the Phone is a Known Thief and a Notorious Scammer.

A word is enough for the wise

So you should avoid buying Stolen products, unless you want the police to Trace you to your house for a crime you know nothing about.

Say No to benz4pimp... He is a Dirty Smelling Criminal and an Animalistic Sexual Predator
Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by SlavaUkraini: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
Benz4pimp:
4gb —-64 gb
Dual 4g sim
Finger print and face recognition
2 weeks used
Lagos

This is the hand of the Notorious Criminal called Benz4pimp that he uses to steal gadgets.

Those filthy hands would be chopped off soon.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

A word is enough for the wise

Say No to SlavaUkraini... He is a Dirty Smelling Criminal and an Animalistic Sexual Predator
Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Say No to SlavaUkraini... He is a Dirty Smelling Criminal and an Animalistic Sexual Predator
Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

This is the hand of the Notorious Criminal called SlavaUkraini that he uses to steal gadgets.

Those filthy hands would be chopped off soon.
Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by SlavaUkraini: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Slava Ukraini does not Sell Dogs.

Benz4pimp is the one selling stolen dogs on Nairaland after raping them ...

Slava Ukraini does not sell gadgets.

Benz4pimp is the Animal Predator that sells Stolen products on Nairaland ..

He should be avoided like a Plague that he is.
Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Benz4pimp is not a scam as I wrote.

SlavaUkraini is the one selling stolen dogs on Nairaland after raping them ...

SlavaUkraini is the Animal Predator that sells Stolen products on Nairaland ..

Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by SlavaUkraini: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Benz4pimp:
i Benz4pimp ,I am a fool and the Whole World know about it.

I have a Confession to make...

I was born by an Ashawo Woman in a Brothel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals.

My father is a useless Animal.. an Ape to be exact.

That is why I.... Benz4pimp... Behave like an animal in Nairaland....

I am a Notorious Animal Rapist. I have on several occasions Raped the poddle and other animals that I have brought for sale here in Nairaland.

I am also a Big Theif and must Confess here today that the animals, game consoles and other gadgets that I advertised in Nairaland for sale were all stolen.

I, Benz4pimp.... Stole these items from unsuspecting victims because the Spirit of Theft has been following my generation from time immemorial....

I .... Benz4pimp.. . Have also swindled many unsuspecting people here in Nairaland by collecting payments upfront for products and services that I know I don't have.

Please Nairalanders kindly forgive me for all these criminal acts and atrocities..

1 Like

Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Slava Ukraini does not Sell Dogs.

Benz4pimp is not a scam,I am just a troll with no future

Slava Ukraini is a bastard

SlavaUkraini is the Animal Predator that sells Stolen products on Nairaland ..

Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

i SlavaUkraini ,I am a fool and the Whole World know about it.

I have a Confession to make...

I was born by an Ashawo Woman in a Brothel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals.

My father is a useless Animal.. an Ape to be exact.

That is why I.... SlavaUkraini... Behave like an animal in Nairaland....

I am a Notorious Animal Rapist. I have on several occasions Raped the poddle and other animals that I have brought for sale here in Nairaland.

I am also a Big Theif and must Confess here today that the animals, game consoles and other gadgets that I advertised in Nairaland for sale were all stolen.

I, SlavaUkraini.... Stole these items from unsuspecting victims because the Spirit of Theft has been following my generation from time immemorial....

I .... . SlavaUkraini. . Have also swindled many unsuspecting people here in Nairaland by collecting payments upfront for products and services that I know I don't have.

Please Nairalanders kindly forgive me for all these criminal acts and atrocities..

Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by SlavaUkraini: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
Benz4pimp:

Do not patronize me. I sell stolen products on Nairaland.

I . .. Benz4pimp am a useless animal Rapist

I am the Dirty Smelling Criminal born by an Ashawo Woman in the Brothel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals

Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

SlavaUkraini Is my stage name,I am a robber,kidnapper and a fugitive….please I need help

Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by turkeyman: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Still available?
Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by sofiscatedmoron: 12:46am On Sep 28, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by SlavaUkraini: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Benz4pimp:
I Benz4pimp am a Criminal that has duped so many unsuspecting people in the Ikeja Area of Lagos

He must be avoided like plague because he is a Big Theif.

He runs a Criminal organization in Ikeja Area of Lagos State, where he engage cultists and Touts in a bid to swindle people.

He is Also a useless animal Rapist like his stupid father that raped his Ashawo Mama and transmitted HIV AIDS to her.
Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by SlavaUkraini: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
grin
I am catching cruise with the small Boy

1 Like

Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
my father and mother

See the little dog that you guys Raped this morning....

The dog is now Weak and cannot walk properly because of your massive dick that penetrated her tiny dog holes...

A dog that was very agile before has become so Weak because of your wickedness.

Nairalanders, please see the legs of the Animal Rapist my father in the picture below. Those legs would be crippled Soon.

Now I want to sell the dog to Nairalanders after I have infected the dog with the HIV AIDS that my Ashawo Mama transmitted to you at birth...
The robbery operation in the Ikeja Area of Lagos that my father and mother Orchestrated is now on the News.

my father and mother, it can never be well with the two of you.

The next robbery operation you guys would embark upon would be your last because the law would soon catch up with you guys.

Dirty Smelling Animal Rapists and Criminals.
Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
grin
we know his types…I can bell his cat…
Re: 2 Weeks Blackberry Evolve For Sale by SlavaUkraini: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Benz4pimp:

Nairalanders please help me, I am a Frustrated Idiot

My Useless Animalistic Father is an Ape

My Ashawo Mama hustles in a Hotel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals gave birth to me after 5 different Animals ejaculated into her Smelling HIV AIDS infected Toto.

Now the 5 Animals that Impregnated my Ashawo Mama are competing to have me to themselves.

Please my fellow Nairalanders I need help and advice to scale through this Animalistic Paternity battle that is hanging over my life

If any of these 5 Animals win the Paternity battle, I would be sent to the Jungle to live and die there eating Rotten Agbado and Cassava.
Also I am a Notorious Animal Rapist and a Bloody Armed Robber.

I have a Partner in crime and her Nairaland moniker is Windvane

She is a Bigger Beastly Thief and a Notorious Prostitute that cannot survive a day without Raping and have animals Lick her Rotten Smelling Toto just to have a brain reset..

Windvane and myself (Benz4pimp) are Hardened Criminals that is currently on the run from the Authorities because of the Atrocities that we have Committed Nationally..

Windvane and I (benz4pimp) are behind the recent bank Robbery operation in Kogi state.

We were behind the Bank Robbery in Uromi, Edo State, early this year.

Windvane was shot and wounded in The Bank Robbery operation in Ibadan, Oyo State that was foiled by security operatives. The useless Prostitute and Thief almost lost her stupid life.

I (Benz4pimp) supplied the weapons that was used by Criminals in the Offa Bank Robbery operation in Kwara State.

I am Confessing my Sins and Atrocities on behalf of myself and the Useless Prostitute called Windvane because I know that our days are numbered and untimely death awaits benz4pimp and Windvane.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD / Neatly Used N97 SOLD!!!! / Clean 2months Old Bold 4 For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.