Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Kwankwaso Loves Igbo So Much, Says NNPP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Loves Igbo So Much, Says NNPP (15418 Views)

Tinubu’s Certificate Saga: We Are Not Interlopers, Says NNPP / Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP / I Will Miss Funke So Much, Says Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Loves Igbo So Much, Says NNPP by azizsystem(m): 12:11am On Aug 24, 2022
KingMack:
jus see this foolish post.. Kwankwaso that never did anything for us here in Sabongarri Kano after we thought he was the right want...#dry_weed chopper only those who know him well like me could relate angry
I also live in kano bro, brigade to be precise. Wallahi na just that ethnic bigotry spoil this man. The irony of it all is that he's not even a full blooded hausa man. It has been confirmed that his mother was a Yoruba woman

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Loves Igbo So Much, Says NNPP by bobntu: 12:11am On Aug 24, 2022
It appears the moral burden of blocking the SE from emergence as No.1 is perpetually hunting certain persons.
Love kó , hate ni.
Re: Kwankwaso Loves Igbo So Much, Says NNPP by Sleekfingers: 1:44am On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Kwankwaso Loves Igbo So Much, Says NNPP by Picardor2: 3:04am On Aug 24, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.thecable.ng/kwankwaso-loves-igbo-so-much-says-nnpp/amp
Forget this one oh. So selfish and highly tribalistic.
Re: Kwankwaso Loves Igbo So Much, Says NNPP by Haywhy3579: 3:15am On Aug 24, 2022
StanislausWeCan:
You people are trying really hard now to sell him to the Igbos after you initially messed up. Damage control on the beat.
One thing is certain, everything is working out by grace for PO. Kwankwaso will live to regret his choice of words on the igbos, while he ensure not to step down because Northern vote can only spread well with him on the ballot.
BAT going for Muslim Muslim ticket is another way of God exposing and giving him confidence to disregard the Christians, that's where his own discord and downfall is rooted.
Atiku still bent on ruling Nigeria like his life depends on it,even after 8 yrs of Northern rule. That's the height of greed and selfishness! Unifier my foot. Unfortunately his own cup is filled up.
In all, they are the gathering of vultures still bent on milking this nation dry with no vision nor plan for the people,they want to remain richer with the common wealth and at the detriment of the masses. Its about the right time we retire this same old grandpa's who have refused to rest at home. Ofcourse old age is a blessing, we bless God for their long life. But they need to take the back sit for the acclaimed leaders of tomorrow to come on board.
If as a youth, you don't know your right or left in this country, you are still blinded by tribalism and religion, you are surely the major problem of this country. Grow up and think beyond such sentimental box �

Vote Peter Obi
Vote Labour Party
Vote Competency
Vote Energetic Youth
#WECAN

If we Vote PO and he fails, we vote him out after 4 years and try another person but not same old wines always forcing to appear in new bottles. Say no to gerontocracy. . The Giant of Africa is now a mere nickname u can't even be proud of. Enough is enough, the youth must decide this next year election not base on mediocrity.
#WECAN
Pls when has Nigeria turn to a football player that we shld elect a president and wait for him to fail and vote him out of office. Do u know how long 4yrs his in the life of ordinary Nigerians for us to vote wrongly and just wait. No sane country works like that.
Re: Kwankwaso Loves Igbo So Much, Says NNPP by Elidrisy20: 5:43am On Aug 24, 2022
Ok do lgbos Love's kwankwaso?
Re: Kwankwaso Loves Igbo So Much, Says NNPP by sukkot: 5:55am On Aug 24, 2022
Okwyjesus:

I use to like him very well until he manifested those bigottery behavior.

When you listen to DATTI you will see a different breed of northener with a superior thinking pattern.

datti is not northerner. he is from mauritania
Re: Kwankwaso Loves Igbo So Much, Says NNPP by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:31am On Aug 24, 2022
Sucre6:

Demm nasty, just the way I like it, I kicked the left ball grin
Uhhhhhhh
Reproductive destruction

I’m proud of you bruv

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Kwankwaso Loves Igbo So Much, Says NNPP by Sucre6: 6:49am On Aug 24, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Uhhhhhhh
Reproductive destruction

I’m proud of you bruv

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

grin cool

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Loves Igbo So Much, Says NNPP by MrUchenna1(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2022
Sometimes you have to decide which will hurt more: biting your tongue or having your say.
Re: Kwankwaso Loves Igbo So Much, Says NNPP by Okudiover(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2022
A desperate appeal from a desperate man. But gone a the days of Igbo pacifism.
Re: Kwankwaso Loves Igbo So Much, Says NNPP by NonsenseRubbish: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2022
Give am Igbo and shayo abeg undecided
Re: Kwankwaso Loves Igbo So Much, Says NNPP by Stallione(m): 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
If he does, why didnt he accepted to be running mate to mr peter obi. Atleast it could've been a show of love from him. Lets give igbos a chance to rule.
Re: Kwankwaso Loves Igbo So Much, Says NNPP by rikithor(m): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Proof of love is dying.
Our Lord showed such example.
Let him Kwakwansiya die , first then he will be believed.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.
See contacts below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Not Tinubu Responsible For Rot In Nigeria, Says Igboho / Lagos Bar Beach Over Flows - Eko Atlantic City Watch Out / Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.