Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

"Tinubu Is The Reason We Celebrate June 12", Says Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tinubu Is The Reason We Celebrate June 12", Says Fani-kayode (302 Views)

Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / Sen. Andy Uba Joins President Buhari To Celebrate June 12 - Photo News / Why Northerners Don’t Celebrate June 12 Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Tinubu Is The Reason We Celebrate June 12", Says Fani-kayode by adeeyarhabdulla: 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk_6q37S4H8

Former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has kept the hype coming for Bola Tinubu heading into the 2023 polls.

On Tuesday, August 23 via social media, Fani-Kayode wrote: "There is no greater evidence of his commitment to justice and democracy than this."

"BAT fought for the restoration of MKO Abiola's June 12th mandate and 20 years after he was martyred he ensured that the National Stadium in Abuja was named after him and that June 12th was declared Democracy Day. "There is no greater evidence of his commitment to justice and democracy than this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu Is The Reason We Celebrate June 12", Says Fani-kayode by jyz200(m): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hate him or like him
This man have a lot of achievements to his name than the rest of the candidate

If truly we would appoint leaders in 2023 based on competence and achievements he’s the most qualified
No doubt I must studied his political antecedent it’s deserved to documented and well preserved in citadel of education and history for future references
# Jagaban school of thought

3 Likes

Re: "Tinubu Is The Reason We Celebrate June 12", Says Fani-kayode by God1000(m): 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
Which Tinubu?
Re: "Tinubu Is The Reason We Celebrate June 12", Says Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
which Tinubu
Re: "Tinubu Is The Reason We Celebrate June 12", Says Fani-kayode by Maleekdon: 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
Your fada
Re: "Tinubu Is The Reason We Celebrate June 12", Says Fani-kayode by 3LACK: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
No na Tinubu go meet MKO Abiola in Abeokuta and told him to come he will make him win...Rubbish

All I know is Tinubu would never be President o
Re: "Tinubu Is The Reason We Celebrate June 12", Says Fani-kayode by Softmirror: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
3LACK:
No na Tinubu go meet MKO Abiola in Abeokuta and told him to come he will make him win...Rubbish

All I know is Tinubu would never be President o

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Is The Reason We Celebrate June 12", Says Fani-kayode by 3LACK: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Softmirror:

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Shut up pls
Re: "Tinubu Is The Reason We Celebrate June 12", Says Fani-kayode by nazicartel(m): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Gush. You guys should give Abiola and his main clique some respects nah. You can't compare Tinubu with those men nah haba.
Re: "Tinubu Is The Reason We Celebrate June 12", Says Fani-kayode by hammer3x: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
JUNE 12 IS OF WHAT IMPORTANCE TO NIGERIANS

I TELL YOU WHAT, YORUBAS SHOULD GO TO ODUDUWA AND CELEBRATE JUNE 12.

MAD PEOPLE!

(1) (Reply)

Ffk: Who Are These Obidients? / NBC Suspends Shutdown Of Debtor Broadcast Stations / New Police Commissioner Assumes Duty In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.