Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

You Can Also Win Chevening Scholarship. Follow These Tips From A Chevener - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Can Also Win Chevening Scholarship. Follow These Tips From A Chevener (631 Views)

Chevening Scholarship 2022 Applicants Gather Here! / Chevening Scholarship Programme 2022/2023 For Study In The United Kingdom / Chevening Scholarship Or A N240k Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Also Win Chevening Scholarship. Follow These Tips From A Chevener by Hadah: 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hello,

I am currently a Chevening 2022/23 scholar. I am one of 43 Nigerian’s selected out of 8000 applicants. I got the scholarship after my first ever scholarship application.
You can actually win the scholarship too by following the indispensable tips I highlighted on my website www.cheveningdiaries.com
You can benefit from the most prestigious scholarship worldwide.
I want to share with you how I did it because who knows, you may just be the next Chevener.

Let’s explore the sights and the scenes, the tastes and the trends, the fun and the feels, the challenges and the championships.
I have been blogging my personal experiences and sharing my creative pieces online for years, and I feel my Chevening journey needs a special platform for the whole world to follow, learn from and hopefully, enjoy vicariously.

Bookmark www.cheveningdiaries.com for information on the most prestigious scholarship globally. I will be sharing application and interview tips, visa processing experiences, my UK study stories, my food diary (the love of food is the beginning of all kinship), my UK travel blog and lots more.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money By Spinning The We-spin Wheel. / Pls Help.am Confused / Pharmacist Corner: Lets Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.