Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) (3198 Views)

Peter Obi's Hospital In Anambra. Picture. / Throwback: Peter Obi Poses With Masquerades In Anambra (picture) / Hausa Man Killed In Anambra (picture added) (2) (3) (4)

Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by Liquidpenis: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Every human like better thing.

You can't compare tinubu Lagos to obi Anambra, it common sense.

I would rather be a slave in Lagos than a king in the eastern slum called analmbra.

Tinubu for president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

APC ..... change.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by udele1: 12:10am On Aug 24, 2022
Well we are talking About APC Nigeria, that have failed.

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by tctrills: 12:14am On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

I would rather be a slave in Lagos than a king in the eastern slum called analmbra.

APC ..... change.
Good for you, remain a slave and your children with you. You placed a curse upon yourself with your own mouth.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by Liquidpenis: 12:15am On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:

Good for you, remain a slave and your children with you. You placed a curse upon yourself with your own mouth.

Leave Lagos to your slum Mr ipoob.

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by tctrills: 12:17am On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

No I bought my slice of Lagos. We built Lagos not Tinubu. Igbos were buying property in Lagos long before Tinubu came to Lagos. Lagos is our sixth state.

29 Likes

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by Bravetunde: 12:21am On Aug 24, 2022
Lagos is a no man's land so every nigerian is free to enjoy Lagos and still vote for Peter Gregory obi cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by tctrills: 12:22am On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

We built Lagos so when you ask me to leave Lagos, I don't understand. If you said leave Ogbomosho but when it comes to Lagos brother, be careful.

17 Likes

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by tctrills: 12:25am On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

Liquid penis, I am sure you are a cultist. No responsible son from a responsible father can have such a moniker. Who are you to tell Igbos to leave their own city?

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by googlepikins: 1:34am On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

APC ..... change.

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by blazesam(m): 1:39am On Aug 24, 2022
If no be mumu the worry you, ask yourself OP, how much IGR is Lagos generating a month, and how much is that of Anambra?....

Stop making useless comparison.
Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by kettykin: 1:47am On Aug 24, 2022
I choose Anambra, Lagos is the most indebted state in the world and Anambra is the least indebted state .

The debt Lagos is owing can only be paid by the federal government.

This people borrowed loans for white elephant projects

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 2:10am On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

APC ..... change.
Op, I hope you know that before Tinubu, Lagos was the first capital territory of Nigeria and not Anambra, and when it was moved to Abuja, Lagos was made the commercial city of Nigeria where all multinational companies were made to locate thier secretariat.
It's better you talk with sense.

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by Haywhy3579: 5:00am On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:
Liquid penis, I am sure you are a cultist. No responsible son from a responsible father can have such a moniker. Who are you to tell Igbos to leave their own city?
So lagos is ipob city then y can’t u people be observing sit at home in lagos since u claimed lagos is south east.
Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by Haywhy3579: 5:03am On Aug 24, 2022
kettykin:
I choose Anambra, Lagos is the most indebted state in the world and Anambra is the least indebted state .

The debt Lagos is owing can only be paid by the federal government.

This people borrowed loans for white elephant projects

I don’t think u have been to lagos b4. U need to move out of ur village to lagos so that u can get exposed and enjoy life. Lagos to anambra is like London to nigeria

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by Peacemaker5129(f): 5:07am On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:
No I bought my slice of Lagos. We built Lagos not Tinubu. Igbos were buying property in Lagos long before Tinubu came to Lagos. Lagos is our sixth state.
una want to enter lagoon again?
Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by ezegold4we: 5:39am On Aug 24, 2022
He wants to be President.
His wife is a Senator.
His daughter Iya Loja controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.
His son, the advertising guru of state account is in charge of all billboard money generated in Lagos.
All B.R.T money goes to his Nephew.
His wife who is a Senator is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formations, including street light generators.
All governmental taxes and other levies goes to the criminal JAGABAN himself through his consulting firm called Alpha Beta.
He owns a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.
His newspaper and T.V channel are the official paid propaganda channels.
He own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.
He's entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors which is a law he created by himself.
He's entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex).
All his domestic staff, cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are all paid by the government and are all pensionable.
He directly controls all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest States.
Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else is he looking for in the Presidency?
If he had managed all the resources and States he controls very well, we should be the ones calling him to be our president.
Goddamn delusional old man.
And some poverty striken & tribalistic urchins are still foolishly & blindly campaigning for this same criminal who has looted Lagos State dry, and who is also responsible for their poverty.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by DigitalLawyer: 7:49am On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

APC ..... change.

Indeed, Politicians has turned this one to a goat.

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by MikeofAfrica: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

APC ..... change.

Are you talking about the same Lagos that was recently rated as the second worst city in the world for a person to live in.
Tinubu legacies in Lagos are legalization of the activities of touts( agberos) and looting of the state resources through Apha beta.
That is why Lagos cannot compete with other mega cities in Africa like Johannesburg, Cassablanca and Cairo.

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by Liquidpenis: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:

Go and develop your slum and leave Lagos alone.
Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by Liquidpenis: 9:35am On Aug 24, 2022
Bravetunde:
Lagos is a no man's land so every nigerian is free to enjoy Lagos and still vote for Peter Gregory obi cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Quick question, would you prefer your life to be like Lagos or Anambra.

Please answer.
Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by tctrills: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

Go and develop your slum and leave Lagos alone.
Sorry my boy, Lagos is mine.

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by Liquidpenis: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:
We built Lagos so when you ask me to leave Lagos, I don't understand. If you said leave Ogbomosho but when it comes to Lagos brother, be careful.

How can you develop another person's land when yours is a total slum ?

You are confused.
Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by tctrills: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
una want to enter lagoon again?
It was your oba that ended up in the lagoon. You wan join am.

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by tctrills: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2022
Haywhy3579:

So lagos is ipob city then y can’t u people be observing sit at home in lagos since u claimed lagos is south east.
Foolish talk.

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by Liquidpenis: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:

IBO commit 2 in every 3 crime in Lagos, think about this.
Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by gidgiddy: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

APC ..... change.

You mean Lagos that was capital of Nigeria for over 70 years? How will anyone compare it to any state in Nigeria?

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by Liquidpenis: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2022
googlepikins:

Go Anambra
Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by EndsarsReloaded: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

APC ..... change.

You're either a child or brain-dead adult. Lagos was already developed before Tinubu was born. Tinubu didn't do anything in Lagos, he only looted it dry! Jakande, Marwa, Fashola, Ambode etc did far far better than tinubu who was only concerned about looting.

Tinubu is now suffering from Parkinson disease and leaking anus, let him go and rest with his loot!!!

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by OfoIgbo: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2022
Liquidpenis:

APC ..... change.

Tinubu is from Osun state.
Obi is from Anambra

Osun state is about the same age as current Anambra. Those are the states you should compare.

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by Liquidpenis: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2022
blazesam:
If no be mumu the worry you, ask yourself OP, how much IGR is Lagos generating a month, and how much is that of Anambra?....

Stop making useless comparison.

What is stopping Anambra from developing like Lagos ?

Go back to Anambra, Lagos is tired of you.

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by PresidObi: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2022
Lagos vs Anambra

Re: Lagos Or Anambra (picture attached) by eburuu: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2022
You can only compere anambara to musin, another one to be lunch next week, fg should send more army to that biafrud county

Mandela, Obama, Michael Jackson, Marthin Luther King, Oprah Winfrey / 2011: Ohanaeze Backs Jonathan / Aliens Working With Us Government?