Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Virtual Assistant At Your Service For Free - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Virtual Assistant At Your Service For Free (206 Views)

Graduate Capital Finance Admin/hr Assistant At Premiere Urgence Internationale ( / Graduate Operations Support Assistant At Mott Macdonald / Admin Assistant At A Private Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Assistant At Your Service For Free by Internetsombody: 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Dear Nairalanders,

As a necessary prerequisite to completing an 8-week intensive program with ALX to specifically train me to become a Virtual Assistant;

I invite you to request tasks from me, I will accept any tasks that can be done and completed under 1hr and remotely. You can submit multiple tasks and I will complete them for you free.
kindly submit your task requests via the link below...

Kindly check go to my profile to get the link and my WhatsApp number to submit your requests, since nairaland won't allow it posted here.

I look to receiving your task requests. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sales Canvasser Needed!!!! / The Secret Of How To Achieve Success / Geep 2.0 Flag Off In Katisna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.