Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Calista Okoronkwo: I Will Never Be Caught Stripping In A Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Calista Okoronkwo: I Will Never Be Caught Stripping In A Movie (670 Views)

“older Men Are Sweater” – Nollywood Actress Calista Okoronkwo / Happy Birthday To Nollywood Actress Calista Okoronkwo's / Stanley Okoronkwo Diagnosed With Heart Disease, Needs N10M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calista Okoronkwo: I Will Never Be Caught Stripping In A Movie by ukgento: 6:13am On Aug 24, 2022
Calista Chika Okoronkwo was interviewed by IJEOMA THOMAS-ODIA in which she gave information about her career & her passion for acting.

She told that she has played a good girl, terrible wife, crying girl, wicked daughter, and other such characters. Playing every character is a challenge.

As a child, she loved watching movies on TV. Her mother used to buy CDs of some movies from the market. When she used to come home from school and complete her homework, she was allowed to watch movies on TV. Her mother then asked her to go to another room when the boy and the girl came closer. Since then she started falling in love with acting. She thought the acting is perfect for her.

When asked about the challenges, she said that she does not like to work at night. She doesn't go to the club because she doesn't like the darkness. Yet because of her love for acting, she has to work at night. She is not the kind of girl who likes to pull off. She told that you will not find her stripping in movies.
Re: Calista Okoronkwo: I Will Never Be Caught Stripping In A Movie by justicechichex: 7:23am On Aug 24, 2022
Okay.
Re: Calista Okoronkwo: I Will Never Be Caught Stripping In A Movie by jeromestarks: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2022
We know you only strip to producers and directors behind the scene.

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Bandle Reportedly Welcomes Child With Girlfriend / Peggy Ovire Frederick Leonard Wife In Tèars As She Walk In 2 Her Suprise Bridal / Actor Kunle Afod Narrowly Escapes Death As His Driver, Helper Get Brutally Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.