Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,573 members, 7,847,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Tinubu Must Not Win - Seun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Must Not Win - Seun (1120 Views)

'Tinubu Must Not Win' - Seun Osewa / Throw Back: PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- KMC / PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Must Not Win - Seun by Olojuobinrin(m): 8:23am On Aug 24, 2022
SaiOba:
Bro, Are we talking about this same Tinubu that made boast of it that he made Buhari the President or another one? If it is this same Tinubu we are talking about, are you countering his comments that he does NOT know what he is talking? Pls if there's another Tinubu, y'all should let us know.

The Tinubu made the comments because you all voted for the Bubu to become the president of Bubu didn’t win , the Same Tinubu won’t make that statement!
Re: Tinubu Must Not Win - Seun by SaiOba: 8:26am On Aug 24, 2022
Egbon mi, I beg you to stop confusing me.. I now know the Tinubu we are talking about.. Thank You Sir.. Do have a beautiful day.
Olojuobinrin:

The Tinubu made the comments because you all voted for the Bubu to become the president of Bubu didn’t win , the Same Tinubu won’t make that statement!
Re: Tinubu Must Not Win - Seun by Olojuobinrin(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2022
SaiOba:
Egbon mi, I beg you to stop confusing me.. I now know the Tinubu we are talking about.. Thank You Sir.. Do have a beautiful day.
Have a wonderful Wednesday sir !

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Win - Seun by Olojuobinrin(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2022
Bobloco:

Your efforts in trying to separate Tinubu APC from Buhari can only show one thing, which is that Buhari and APC has failed and failed woefully

Olojuobinrin, know this and know peace, Tinubu, Buhari and APC are all one and the same and will be kicked out come 2023 because they have brought untold hardship upon Nigerians

Nigerians brought the hardship not Tinubu !
Re: Tinubu Must Not Win - Seun by Softmirror: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2022
THIS SEUN SABI PLAY PSYCHOLOGY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Entire NNPP Political Structure In Jigawa State Has Absorbed Into APC. / Mixed Reactions As APC Shows 2ND Niger Bridge Street Lights / Can Kwankwanso Beat Tinubu To Clinch 3RD Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.